Chapter seven:

"Yo Danger, we're here." Chance called.

"Alright, stay close to Chance and I. Don't leave out of our sight. We'll only be here for a couple hours. All you need to do is not freak out." Danger whispered as he led me off the boat.

I didn't say anything as watched my steps. I held on to the back of his shirt, as I tried not to look directly in the eyes of anyone. As soon as we were completely off, I switched from his shirt to his arm as Chance joined us.

"It's been years. Three hundred. And I can happily say, I did not miss this place at all." Chance said happily.

"Excuse me, which way to the castle?" Danger asked someone walking by.

"Alright, you want to take the bus all the way to Royal road. Once on Royal Road, get a cab to Magic Mansion. From there, it'll be a fifteen minute run." The lady instructed us.

"Where's the bus station?" Chance asked.

"About a five minute run from here." She said before she took off. Probably so we couldn't ask her anymore questions.

"Okay, if anyone asks why you're on Chance's back. Simply say, because I can and then look away." Danger said as he lifted me on Chance.

I nodded to let him know I understood and held on to Chance's neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"If I were you, I would close my eyes. You might get sick if you don't." Chance told me.

I did as he requested, and shut my eyes, just in time for us all to take off. When I opened them, we were at the bus stop. When Chance bent down enough where I could touch the ground I got off his back. About three minutes later, the bus came. The three of us got on and stayed in the front as we were getting off soon. They let me sit down in the only open seat in the front, as they stood in front of me and behind me.

I stared out the window looking at the island. It wasn't the prettiest, but it wasn't ugly either. There weren't many trees, or living animals but there were a bunch of buildings of different sizes, and people with great fashion senses. So basically like New York City except the beautiful part. Actually, this place is an insult to NYC.