Chapter 3 <3

Chases P.O.V

What was Kaitlin and Cole doing here!? Show them to there rooms like what, they said there staying at there dads friends but hell yeah! "Sorry mum, yeah cmon Cole , Kaitlin" I said with a smirk to Kaitlin, she blushed and have me her best glare, aww she's so cute when she's angry :D. Wait what? oh well.. "OK Kaitlin, your oom is next to mi- "Oh that's must great!" Kaitlin cut me of being sarcastic, "And there's a door in your room what leads you into mine!" I replied and Looked at Cole, he was looking down at Kaitlin worriedly, I mean what am I going to do to her, nothing! "Back off my sister bro" Cole said...

Coles P.O.V

Chase was way hitting on my sister and I'm not having her hurt yes I'm a player, yes Chase is too and all he wants with her is one word.. Virginity. "Back of my sister bro!" I hath shouted at Chase... "I wasn't doing anything to your beloved sister!" Chase whisper shouted back, "Whatever man, can I see my room now?" "Sure you know where it is"

Kaitlins P.O.V

What the hell!! that's all I kept saying... My room. is joined. on to, CHASES! NO! I DONT WANNA WALK IN ON HIM AT IT WITH ANOTHER BLONDIE!  "Well.. I'm going to unpack now then.. BYE" I shouted then ran I to my room. I see what he ment by secret door.. Anyway my room has clean cream carpet with a four poster bed showing off in the middle of the room, a basic desk, walk in wardrobe, a bathroom and draws, the walls are baby blue! Yay. This is the perfect room, its beautiful!

Chases P.O.V

God, why is Cole getting his man panties in a twist just because Kaitlins room is joined onto mine... I know what will bring us together... A party

Kaiylins P.O.V

I walked into Chases room while he was just in his boxers, gawd dam it them abs...

"See something you like 'KK'" Chase smirked, "Um no.. Just wondering do you have the baby?" "What ba-.. Oh yeah here" Chase said whilst passing it through the air. "CHASE KASES IS CRYING NOW! HELP ME!"

Chases P.O.V

Sugar.. what do I do? "Pass me Kases!" Kaitlin passed me the annoying baby and I rocked it, fed it whilst Kaitlin ran a bath, impressive.. "Fuck me! I'm glad she's asleep now..." I whispered with a head ache "Yeah..." Kaitlin whispered back. Then it hit me what Iowa going to ask her "Kaitlin, will you come to a part with me on Saturday? Bring your friends and what not" I said to Kaitlin,  It looked like she was asking herself questions to why she shouldn't go but in the end she said "Yeah.. I would go under one condition" " What! what is it" I shouted getting exited "I've never drank before so yeah.. Your to drop me of and bring me back so don't have to many beers OK?!" "Sure I will!!"

Kaitlins P.O.V

"Cole, you going to that party on Saturday?" his face looked shocked and amused "Yeah, its not like your going right?" he replied with a small laugh "Yeah, I'm going with CC and DD." I said then walked away with a smirk on my lips..

Chase is going to wish he never asked me to this party, because Im going to go wild!.. 

OK so what do you think of the story? If you like it I will carry on! What about Chase? What do you think of him, do you think he is just going to play Kaitlin or will her brother step in?!

Love you all!

Kaitlin XXX <3