Chapter One <3

"KAITLIN IF YOU DONT GET UP RIG-" "GAWD OK MUM! JUST GIVE ME TIMEE" God that mum of mine is so stuck up I mean you don't get a teenager up out of bed at 5 in the bloody morning when school starts at 8:30 do you? The answers NO! And the other bad thing is my twin, Cole (Best friends with the schools so called bad boy) doesn't have to get up because he has a social life and I don't... I mean yeah, I have 2 friends but come one (stupid mum was the head cheerleader in her days too... )

I hopped into the shower and let the steaming hot water trickle down my back, oh how that wakes me up :D. I used my Coconut hair shampoo and conditioner and cleaned my body with vanilla shower gel. I got out and dried myself clean, then I went to my walk in closet and picked out some baby blue poka dot shorts and a white button up blouse. I looked good if I had to say so myself.

Then I got my hair dryer and dried my hair, lightly curled the bottom and hair sprayed it. I added a little coat of foundation and mascara, lip gloss and I was ready to go! Its was 6:19 when I was ready, I grabbed my heavy bag and walked down the like 100 stairs, yeah were rich but recently the house has been... collapsing because we have too much, mum is under lots of stress with this so I just do what she tells me now because it keeps her happy.

When I got down, dad was sat with a news paper and a coffee (did I say out family LOVES coffee?) "Hey darlin!" my dad shouted, "Dad how can you be so cheerful and loud in the morning?" "Kaiylin, you just don't take after me do you?, Only in my sexy looks" "DAD! you can't say that your about 50 or something!" "Don't remind me" my dad muttered. I did a happy dance in my head, YES HE HAS SHUT UP! I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed out to my baby pink mini, put on the music really loud and started screaming 'BEST SONG EVER, I THINK IT WENT OH OH NO?!' ahh the fun of screaming and waking up the neighbours..

20 minutes later I parked into school (In a shitty place near the trash cans) and went to the library whilst no one was there, I meat Daisy and Cerys here everyday, there no where near being a geek, there popular but chose to hang with me, there the best!!

"OVER HERE KKBEAR!" That's my nickname, don't ask where it comes from but its DDBEAR, CCBEAR and KKBEAR so yeah... "Guess what Kkbear?!!" DD squeaked at me, "What DD??" "Well I have just got me, you and CC BACKSTAGE TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!" "FRICK! I CANT WAIT CHICK!" I'm happy dancing in my head now, don't judge! "CCBEAR GUESS WHAT????!!!" I screamed Lou enough for her to hear.

At the school office

" Hey Mrs R!! can I have my time table?" "Sure do love" then all of a sudden BOOM... I was on the floor, "Watch where your going!!" I screamed clutching my wrist, I looked up and there stood Chase, better known as 'The Bad Boy. "Oh yeah and what will, you do if I don't watch where I'm going?" Chase said with a smirk on his sexy face.. Wait what did I just call him. sexy?! " Um um I will  I will kick you where the sun don't shine mate so will you move? I need to get my wrist checked out now!" I smirked back, grabbed my time table and went to leave when Chase grabbed my arm sending tingles down it, he said "I will take you to the the nurses room, sorry are you OK?" he said with a worried expression. "No, I think I have badly sprained it seen as though I'm holding back tears dummie! Take me if you want though." I said with a shaky breath

He grabbed onto my hand properly and lead me out of the office, he shouted, "EVERYONE, OUT OF MY WAY I HAVE A INJURED GIRL HERE!" I blushed a light shade of pink, oh I could feel the icy stairs and whispers of jealousy, I me-

"GIRL!!" Chase whispered worriedly, he was looking at me.. "Sorry I blanked out then" I said, I moved my wrist and then it cracked and I screamed "OUCH OW OW OW OW ARG HELP ME CHASE!" He picked me up bridal style to the nurse, then I blacked out..

Chase P.O.V

I hope shes ok, she is different to the other girls and I wouldn't of helped her if she was a whore like the other girls in this school. I picked her up bridal style and ran through the corridors, I carefully put her on the bed and played with her hair while she was blacked out

1 hour later...

Turns out she has a broken wrist, argg I'm such a stupid boy for not helping her up first, I should of caught her, made her safe. Wait why I'm I thinking this?

She looks familiar, got the same colour eyes as my best friend Cole Williams, man he rocks! Wait, could it be his twin? I've got to go round his house (mansion) more often!

Kaitlin P.O.V

I woke up on a bed with a banging headache and a aching wrist, what happened?!

Someone was playing with my hair and drawing swirly pattens on my Hands with there fingers. I looked up to see the one and only Chase Davenport!

"ARE YOU OK???!" Chase screamed hugging me

"Chase be quite, I have a banging headache and need to Advil!" I whispered back

"Sorry, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead!"

"Are you Coles sister?"

"Yeah... the geek of the school.."

Chases P.O.V

It broke my heart to see that she thought of herself that way, on the other hand the nurse said I can drive her home AND miss lessons for being such a 'Good boy'

"Come one, the nurse checked you wrist and stuff like that, I can take you home now!" I said helping her up, man I need to know her name!

"What's you name?" I whispered

"My names Kaitlin"  she croaked out

"OK I'm taking you home, be prepared to be lifted!" She giggled, awwh so cute... Shut up Chase, you wimp!

I put her in her car and went into the drivers seat, she said I could drive! hOkow cooolll

We drove home whilst Kaitlin hummed to the radio..

Kaitlin P.O.V

"Bye Chase, hope to see you again soon?" I said hopping out of my car whilst he got ready to do a 20 min walk, poor guy

"Bye K hope to see you too, here's my number, text me on how your wrist is love?"

He just called me love!! I mentally did the happy dance but took his number anyway

"I sure will bye Chase, see you around"

In House

"What are you doing home sweetheart?" my mum said

"I broke my wrist.."

"Oh sweety, how was your day then apart from that?" she shouted cheerfully

"Eventful mum, very eventful" I smirked

Ok guys this is Chapter 1! Hope you liked it and it will get better, Im going to be editing soon so yay! Stay with me guys, Peace out girl scouts (Or boys) :)