Prolouge

He ran through the unlit street, trying to get to the 24/7 diner. He ran straight past the diner without realising, not being able to turn back now, and ended up on the edge of a cliff. The drop was at least fifty feet and he wasn’t going to risk jumping it. He breathed heavily as he turned to face them, his breath fogging the air around him. His top was ripped along the front, showing his pale chest and skinny body. He was one of the less popular kids at college and wouldn’t be missed as much. His thick blonde hair fell over his sweaty head. His glasses were foggy; he squinted through them to get a better look. The hooded figure walked closer to him and grinned under the hood; holding a large, sharp, gleaming knife in their hand. They edged closer and stopped about four feet away from him. He looked at them in panic and confusion.

                “D-Don’t do it! Just don’t d-do it! I’ve got s-so much to live f-for! Please man!” The hooded figure giggled and removed the hood, grinning at him. He knew who it was straight away. It was her. The one he had made fun of in high school. She stepped closer, playing with the knife.

                “I think I’ll enjoy this one. After everything you did, you want me to stop?” She laughed and pulled out some cloth and duct tape. She kicked him hard in the crotch and he fell to the floor, grimacing. She quickly shoved the cloth in his mouth and wrapped a lot of duct tape around his head, silencing him. He realised and as he went to run, she held the knife against his throat. “Now, I suggest you stop moving.” He turned his head to glare at her. She taped his hands together and then lifted him up, onto his feet. She was smaller than him and he had no idea how she was doing it. She winked at him and walked to the edge of the cliff; he panicked and tried to back away. She gripped his arm tightly and held him over the edge. His eyes widened at the drop he was about to face. She let go of his arm and he fell into darkness, unable to scream. She grinned then pulled her hood up, then looked over the edge before jumping after him.