Chapter 0 :: Prologue

The loud growl of a bear filled the bare land of ice. The wild cats ear's perked up at the deafening sound.

Those lone cats have been living in solitude for decades. Or centuries, I'm not entirely sure.

Anyway,

3 large polar bears rumbled through the desolate forest. Large chunks of their fur were missing, showing their rough, black skin.

A white cat climbed atop a rock in the tundra plains. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, come to this rock!" The she-cat called.

Multiple cats ran up, their curiosity getting the best of them. "We need to form a clan! We need to defeat those Bears!" The cats cheered.

"I am now Glazestar, I will lead you into battle."

Somewhere in the forests ::

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, come to this tree!" A large silver-grey cat climbed up atop a tall log.

Many cats gathered around her. All of them asking what to do in this time of need.

"We must band together to save us all!" The grey she-cat meowed as the cats all murrowed in approval.

"My name is Brightstar, and I will lead us into war!"

Somewhere near the ocean.

"All cats who can catch their own mice gather around me!" A she-cat called out around her.

"We must create an alliance and beat those pesky bears and show them who's boss! Who's with me!" The cat announced and the crowd cheered.

"My name is WinterStar. Now let's go beat those bears!"

::

All three newly formed clans let their new leader guide them into battle, singling out each bear to a clan.

Many lives were lost that day. But they rejoiced and went back to where they had all met to begin their journey.

They were now known as,

SnowClan, OceanClan and BearClan.

The many elders of that day's wounds never will heal. They will be a constant reminder of the sacrifices made to save the cat's lives.

All around the artic, even to the domestic cats, these Surviving cats were known as...

::

The Tundra Survivors.