Fratt party ks

It was a fratt party going on at Kyle's dorm. Everyone was going and I would look stupid if I was the only one not going, right? So today I spent getting my outfit ready.

I have been to 3 different stores to find the perfect dress. After all the host of the party's girlfriend has too look on point. I have been to 5 of Kyle's party's and let me tell you they all were awesome. One thing I love about my boyfriend he surely knows how to throw a party. I was walking down the mall when I saw it.

It was the most beautiful outfit. I just had to get it. It was the perfect dress to make all the boys drool at just the sight of me. I bought the dress with jewellery and heels to match. I went down to my dorm to get ready. When I walked in I was introduced with a handsome boy on my bed.

"Kyle, what are you doing in my dorm, shouldn't you be at your fratt getting ready?" Well I had to see you before I got ready." Oh well you seen me, now go get the party ready." "But I want to stay here with my girl instead." I be there in a minute as soon as I'm dressed now go." "Alright." Kyle said as he got up. "See you later baby girl." he said as he smacked by butt before leaving the room.

I looked down shook my head laughing. I laid out my outfit on my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and cleaned my self up. After that I blow dried my hair out and curled the ends. Next I put my bra, underwear and dress on. Then my heels. I then did my eyeshadow and eye liner. I then put my jewelry and did my lipstick.

Time jump to the party.

When I arrived the hose was lit up like a firework. There was people everywhere. Some dances others talking, making out, and other drinking. I walked threw the crowd to see some people circled round someone.

I slid threw and what do you now it was my boyfriend in the middle of a dance battle. Clearly he was winning. Soon after the music died down they started cheering for Kyle. I jumped up and hugged him tight. I looked up and said" congrats for winning, my little dancer." "Why thank you, I don't suppose I can get my prize now." He said seductively in my ear.

"Well follow me , big boy." I said leading us upstairs while I heard his his fratt brothers cheer for him. As soon as we got into a room, I pushed him up against the wall. "Ooo, so that's how were doing it."

" Uh-huh." I leaned in and kissed him while trying to get his belt off. He turned me around and slowly slid my zipper down my dress.

I slid off my dress and kiss him deeply. We broke apart and I took off his shirt and leaned in for a more passionate kiss. I heard him say"oh how did get so lucky." I grabbed his hand and brought him back to the bed and laid him down on his back while I straddled him.

I intertwined our fingers and pinned his hands above his head. Earning a moan from both of us. I broke apart and straighten up and grazed my hands all down his chest. He took advantage and pushed my down onto my back and we intertwined our fingers again and kissed deeply.

I slid my arm down and tugged at his boxers and pulled them down and grabbed his length. Which made him moan and buck his hips forward.

I released his self out of my hand and slid my underwear down, plunging his fingers in my making my hips buck upwards and moan. "Ohh, you look when I pleasure you and make you feel so good." Uh, Kyle , that's feels good, keep going."

He smirked as he hit my g spot. Without warning he slid into me. He then started grunting as he thrusted into me hitting my g spot every time.

" Ooh , bullseye." Ohh Kyle , I'm close. He then brought my hand down in between us and had me play with myself. "Ohh keep going, I love it when you look all dirty in front of me."

I started to rub faster as I began to get close. " Oh , fuck , your pussy is so wet and tight , just for me. " His thrust sped up and I cummed screaming Kyle's name. "

That was fun now let's enjoy the rest of the party. We got up and got our clothes back on. I thought to my self. "My boyfriend sure knows how to throw a party."