chapter 7 I will return

I'm back sorry that I left you guys at a cliffhanger I finally got an idea for it so enjoy!!!

Robins prospective :

I ran after Y/n I couldn't just leave her without saying goodbye.

I ran and ran trying to listen out for anyone in the distance crying or running.

I stopped at an ally way to catch my breath when I heard someone crying.

I walked into the ally way and saw Y/n crying, my heart shattered at the way she looked as tears rolled down her cheeks and onto the cold concrete ground.

I walked until I was in front of her and facing her.

She looked up at me and then looked away with sadness and anger in her eyes.

I bent down to make eye contact with her and took her chin and turned her face gently to look at me.

I smiled at her as she sniffles and looks into my eyes.

I leaned in and kissed her tear stained lips and we moved our lips in sync to make the kiss more passionate.

As we broke for air I stroked her check with my thumb drying the tears away and kissed her forehead.

"I will return don't you ever hang your head, ok" I whispered to her.

She nodded and smiled, I smiled back and got up and walked out of the ally way.

I turned around to look at her one last time and mouthed to her "I love you" and she mouthed back "I love you too"