chapter 3 the nightmare

'...' = dream talk/ thoughts
Special thing = virginity

Reader prospective :

'No please don't hurt me slade I'm just a 18 year old girl...... no stop please NO NO NO' I wake up screaming.

I had another nightmare and this time it was much worst than the others This time slade, the man who gave me air powers decided to take my special thing away.

"Hey are you ok (y/n)" Robin said as he walked into my room.

"Yeah I'm fine just a nightmare that's all" I said now trying to hide that I was crying.

"Do you want me to stay with you the rest of the night? I was going to bed anyway when I heard you scream so.." Robin said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I nod and moved over a bit on my new king size bed so he can sleep next to me.

I blush a little at the thought but I knew I was safe with him next to me for some reason, as he got into the bed I turned over to face him and carefully and cautiously snuggled up to him.

I felt him tence up a bit but them relaxes and holds me close to him.

"Goodnight (y/n)" Robin said.

Since I was half asleep I said "goodnight robin I love you" I went into a deep sleep before I said anything else.

Robins prospective :

I looked at (y/n) in shock.

'She loves me' my thoughts echoes with those 3 words 'she loves me'.

I smiled and said "I love you too" even though she's asleep I'm glad she didn't hear me because it would be a little embarrassing because we only just met and I like starfire.

I close my eyes and fell asleep, having (y/n)'s warmth clash into my body and heart.

Sorry it was short I'll post more later.