chapter 5 the trap

Readers prospective :

I've been seeing slade everywhere I go.

I looked over at Robin and the gang and quietly sighed.

I've became attached to them since robin stayed with me because of my nightmare.

"Hey (y/n) is everything ok?" Beast boy asked me.

I looked at towards him to notice everyone staring at me.

"Yeah just need to go to the bathroom" I said as I walked off across the street and into a shop.

I watched as they walked off to go buy stuff and I quickly ran out of the shop and into an ally way to find slade was waiting for me.

Robins prospective :

Somethings up with (y/n), I feel like I need to protect her, like I know her somewhere from my past.

I had forgotten about my past when I went back to help Bruce that night.

I barely remember anything but I had these visions of a girl, a younger version of (y/n) smiling up at me with happiness and hope in her eyes.

Although the vision was very blurry I saw her smile and her (h/c) hair.

But I'm for certain it isn't her, (y/n) has dark (h/c) hair and she doesn't smile as much.

Anyway back to the shopping I guess, I really need to find some toast, milk, eggs and other basic food products.

Readers prospective :

"What is your plan to destroy robin and the gang" Slade said as I entered the ally way.

"I'm going to attack at night at a warehouse, I'll be telling them there's a party happening there for them" I said and looked down knowing that once this happens I'll never be able to change what they'll think of me.

"Clever girl, I'm counting on you to make this plan successful" he said walking away.

"Yes sir" was all I said and left the ally way to find the gang.

Time skip :

"Hey guys I heard there's a party going on at this warehouse nearby I really want to go if you guys will join me" I said as innocently as possible.

"Sure ok, we'll go with you no problem" Robin said and the gang agreeing with them.

"Cool it's tonight so I'll meet you there " I said and ran into my room.

I got out my black leather jacket, black sleeveless top and and silky black leggings and got my black mascarade mask and placed it on the bed ready for tonight.

Time skip :

I quickly and quietly dropped into the warehouse from the roof and used my air powers to float me to a balcony in the warehouse.

I heard Robin and the gang coming so I played the dance music full blast to make it less suspicious.

I watched as they danced and had fun.

I sighed and turned on the holograms to make people walk in and dance with them and slightly be interactive.

"Are you ready" I heard slade say behind me.

"I guess" I then jumped down from the balcony (the outfit that was described is on you) and landed in front of robin.

The holograms started to scream and darted out of the warehouse and turned off right on cue.

"So your the teen titans I've heard about a little childish having a party when I'm making trouble" I said making my voice slik and sly.

"Who are you?" Robin shouted.

"Your worst nightmare" I said and got to work.