Sadly, that's who I am. A groupie.

I'm currently backstage getting myself together. I decided to go natural and not wear any makeup. Less is more, I realize that.

In the middle of brushing my hair, I overheard Michael and one of his bandmates talking to each other. Being the nosey woman I am, I stood by the door to listen.

"What is this about Michael? The groupie?" he asked. Now that I think about it, this bandmate is Slash.

"Yes Slash this is about her. She made her way backstage and tried to do only God knows what to me. And she has the audacity to audition for me. I'm not stupid and wont be played like a fool," he spat with his soft voice.

I slightly opened the door and I see Michael looking sexy as ever. He may be a tough one to crack, but he's still a handsome man.

"It's between her and Ali. They're both talented and I just hope I make the right choice."

"You will Mike. You will," said Slash.

                                       -
"Give it up for Miss Diana," said the announcer. I did the best I could. If I
win I win. If I don't I don't. It's no big deal.

"And now make some noise for Miss Ali."

The crowd went wild and all of the lights were dimmed. She made her way onstage and they gave her a round of applause. She took a deep breathe and began to sing.

"Underneath the city lights. There is a world few know about. Where rules don't apply no. And you can't keep a good girl down."

After her performance, the announcer made his way back onstage and congratulated her. Michael gave her a standing ovation. I know I don't have a chance in Hell right now.

"And here is the King of Pop. Michael Joseph Jackson."

Michael held an envelope while he walked onstage. He glared at me and I looked away.

"This has been a wonderful experience. These two young ladies are very talented and I wish them the best of luck. However I have made my mind up. I want to extend this opportunity to Miss Ali Rose. She is an amazing singer."

I gasped and ran backstage while everyone congratulated Ali. I knew this would happen,
I fucked myself up.

I grabbed my things and quickly ran to my car. Before I left the building, the lights dimmed while Michael and the audience held a lighter in the air.

When I started the ignition, someone opened my car door and I shrieked. This person is Michael. He didn't say anything, he just smiled.

[A/N: this is from the video. When Michael ran and met Diana outside]

|End of flashback|

"And that's basically it. I didn't win the contest but I did get the chance to know Michael."

"Well thank you for your time Diana. It was nice meeting you. It really was."

I smiled and grabbed my things.

"Dirty Diana."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever met Billie Jean?"

"Yes," I chuckled "do you want to know more about her?" I asked before sitting back down.

"Absolutely," he smiled.

Tatiana Thumbtzen

Michael Jackson

Dirty Diana💋

----
I hope you guys enjoyed the short story! I'm working on "Billie Jean" next as well as "Blood on the Dance Floor", "Ghosts", and "Thriller."

And for all of my Prince lovers, I didn't forget about "Darling Nikki."

Sorry for the slow updates. But thanks for sticking with me. I love yall!

moonwalkbae