Long as fuck chapter, grab popcorn and turn on some music cause it's a shitstorm. Be prepared to laugh and scream in protest. I'm also pretty sure I wrote most of this on my period:) Also listen to the announcement at the end.

"It's not your fault Daniel, it was an accident." Mummy said to me. I shook my head, it was all my fault. If I wasn't a big dummy, then Ky wouldn't be hurt!"

"Daniel, what have you done!" I look to the door to see Father standing there with an angry expression.

I woke up with a gasp, I rubbed my head at the memory. I soon didn't recognise where I was causing slight panic, until I remembered why I was here. When I noticed Phil wasn't next to me, I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. Almost out of nowhere, my head went dizzy. I abruptly sat back down and held my head. Must be some migraine.

After it was over I slowly got back up and went down the stairs to see Phil sitting at the breakfast bar, munching on a muffin. He turns and smiles, his eyes twinkling.

"Good morning, Dan! Have a nice sleep?" I shrugged and sat on the chair next to him, laying my head on the counter. I groaned and I heard a chuckle from Phil.

"Do you think you'd be up for seeing my entire family pig out on one day each week?" I smiled and then turned to Phil.

"That sounds like a good time to me, I don't know about you." Just then, we hear a groan from the top of the stairs.

"Hungover, sis?" Phil says, he gets up and I sit up to face Mickey. I cringe at how she looks, she looks in shambles. Her hair messed around and her lipstick smear definitely added to the bags under her eyes. There was no doubt she wasn't hungover.

"Blimey, Mickey. How drunk were you?" I comment, which led to her giving me a dirty look.

"Very, now will you shut up and let me take care of this goddamn hangover? You're making it worse." I shut my mouth and laid my head back on the table. I groaned, I never had ending headache and no amount of painkillers could stop it before. I took at least six before I left home and it didn't work.

I laid there for awhile and I decided to go lie down upstairs. Hopefully it'll go away or something, it just hurts. I sit up and start to go up the stairs when I hear Phil call.

"Dan, what are you doing?" He says, I try to ignore the throbbing in my head when I respond.

"I'm going to go grab something from my bag." It came out frail and quiet instead of my usual tone. I ran up the stairs, into Phil's room, and plopped into his bed.

I curled in a ball and squeezed my eyes shut, this must be the result of what happened last night. I tried to think of good things. Getting laid, football, my mates, anything to distract me from the pain. I wonder how Peej was doing anyway, probably hanging out with Chris. I don't know what they're doing since they never tell me exactly. They always say, "You'll realise one day, and until then, you won't know."

Someone voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Phil looking at me with concern. But yet, it was full-fledged. You could see that he was actually worried about me, and that made me feel special.

"Dan, are you okay? You don't look very well." I groaned and shook my head. My head was throbbing, I needed some distraction. I couldn't drink myself silly here, I couldn't get my antidepressants, and I didn't want to bother them with my problems.

"I'll get you medication in the cupboard. Do you need water? I'll get it for you. A headache?" I nodded and Phil instructed me to lie down when he went to grab the medication. When he came back, I sat up and smiled graciously.