You should watch the video if you want to watch a ugly rat try to make videos.

I stared at Phil's ceiling as soft snores were emitted beside me. I woke up four hours later from falling asleep like usual. I heard cries from Lottie and I decided to get up to help the baby. I went into the room next to Phil's room that had a door decorated baby decals. I opened the door to see a small yellow nursery with a small crib against the wall with a Winnie The Pooh quote that read,

'If there is a tomorrow when we're not together...
There is something you must always remember,
You are braver than you believe,
Stronger than you seem,
And smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is
Even if we're apart...
I'll always be with you.'

I picked up small Lottie and realised she had gone potty. I scrunched my nose and I hear a noise to my left. I turn my head to see a middle-aged woman in pyjamas with brown hair.

"I'm guessing you're Phil's friend, Daniel? I'm his mum, It's nice of you to take care of Di, but I think I can handle it." I blushed and handed Lottie to her then I found something quite strange.

"Mrs. Lester? I have a question, why do you and Michelle call Lottie, Di?" Mrs. Lester laughed as she started changing Lottie.

"She has two first names, Charlotte Diane. It's what me and my husband settled on after we spent an hour debating what to name her. Phil and my husband wanted Charlotte while Michelle and I liked Diane. Georgie was the one that suggested it. My precious baby, ze're so good at handling things." I nodded and sat in a rocking chair in the corner of the room.

"Daniel? May I ask why you're up so early? It's 3 in the morning." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I don't sleep very well, ma'am. I usually get up two or three hours after I fall asleep. I slept four today." Once Mrs. Lester finished with Lottie, she turned around to look at me.

"Darling, that isn't very healthy. I have to go to work in two hours so I need to be up this early. Would you like a glass of milk before you sleep? Or you can have some herbal tea if you'd like. I always give that to my kids when they're ill but it helps people fall asleep." I shrugged and she led me downstairs.

I sat at the breakfast bar while Mrs. Lester and I talked. I learned her first name was Josephine, she had 4 kids, and she worked as a manager at a early-rise clothing store. It explained why she wore decent clothes for a commoner.

When I was about halfway done with the tea, I let out a yawn. She smiled and patted my shoulder, I drank some more and smiled back.

"You should get a goodnight sleep. I get out at 5 today, I'll see you later Daniel." She went upstairs to go get ready. I sat there, looking at the muffins she put in the oven, there were blueberry and double chocolate. I finished the last drop of the tea and put it in the sink where Josephine told me to.

I walked back upstairs and into Phil's room to see just enough room for me. Trying not to wake Phil up, I slowly climbed back into bed and under the covers. The fan was blowing on my face which made me extremely cold.

I flipped over, facing Phil. Phil looked like he was utterly relaxed. His lips puffed out and his breathing steady was relaxing. I stared for a while until he slightly moved toward me.

I scooted toward the fan when I heard my phone ding, I flip back over and see my phone. I grab the device and see the notification.

Father:
You better not being doing anything I said not to.

I took a deep breath as I typed a response.

Daniel:
I'm not, Father. I will not be an embarrassment.

I put the phone on the table and I hear the ding again.

Father:
Good.