The one with the personality

I misunderstood him to be one of those people in the batch who had attitude in their veins .
I thought he is just like others.
Well , he's not. He's different .
Although a popular face in the batch , smelting rich but very down to earth.
Aditya Goyal . A guy who was a familiar face in the annual day(drama).
You think of the character and he would be playing his part better than the actor in the film .
Be it 'Circuit' or the the man in 'Padosan' . Hats off!
Although he took part in each and every mischief along with everyone else , it was his confidence , his personality which made him unique.
Although he was never interested in holding any posts , unlike some people, he would have been an excellent Narmada House Prefect.
The one thing which makes him different from the rest is his straight forward attitude which is very important in life , after all life isn't a bed of roses :3.
His acting abilities weigh a ton . Be it annual day dramas , street plays or even the role plays of various subjects , he's made the most of it .
In class 10 , we had to perform a skit regarding a social issue. And aditya and team , comprising of ATul Arya , Md anas and Shreenath(sorry if i've forgotten anyone) prepared a short skit on 'Dowry' . He played the role of the groom's mother. Well , the important part isn't that he played a female or a mother. The important part is how well he played it. They weren't prepared for it. Most of the people were reading or checking out their lines from time to time but it was only him who did his shot without fumbling in one go. His voice(female voice) , expressions , body language , everything on his part was superb. I even remember one of his dialogues ," aesa karenge toh aapko Engineer damaad nahi milega."
Teaching something to someone makes you understand the thing better . It was Aditya , Manav and Yash who used to be my students😂. Be it Anne Frank , Julius Caesar or any other topic of english , explaining it to them made my concepts more clear.
Keeping his acting abilities aside , he's a witty person . Practical and street smart .
It was during the end of class 10 , when i had eaten his head for returning my diary. I remember reminding him everyday in a formal manner and he being absent the other day . Thinking about it now makes me feel i was more worried about that diary than my boards xD. I started treating him like a senior .
It was around nine thirty pm . I was in my tuition . I got a call . It was Aditya.
Me: hello?
Him: Raunak!
Me: ahh.. yeah say.
Him:Raunak , i'm your friend .
Me: *silent*
Him: I'm not your boss.

Well , that conversation was necessary. It made me respect him even more . It was me , who was honoured as the 'Gentleman' of the class. But being frank , it was him. Always him .

P.S. we 're gonna meet everyday as W and V are opposite to each other ✌..
And sorry for cropping that picture!