•Chapter 6•

I look up at the blue sky feeling not so great.

I killed him.

I really didn't have a choice. He force me. He said he'll kill me if I didn't. I had too.

I then feel arms warp around my neck. I look up to see Lauren. I smiled.

"Why are you here on the roof all alone? I was looking for you everywhere until Carlos told me you were up here" she told me and then move to sit on my lap.

"Just wanted to think" I told her and Put my chin on her shoulder and hugging her close. She hums in response.

We both stay like that watching the blue sky and the white clouds. It was quite windy but so peaceful.

"What happened to your hand" she ask picking up my hand that had a bandage warp around my hand.

I forgot to tell you guys, once I shot the guy immediately left the room and got so angry with my self that I punch a wall. It hurt so much.

"I punch a wall" I told her,

"Why?" She ask turning to look at me with her green eyes.

"Got angry at my self"

She frowns and leans up making our foreheads press against each other. I sigh against her and close my eyes.

"I love you" she whispered to me,

"I love you too"

•••••••••

"Get all of it from him!" Justin told me with a angry expression.

I nod and glance at one of his body's guards who had his eyes on me, watching my every move.

"Remember, if you fail this you'll die" he smirks and walks out of the room. I bite my lip and turn around walking out of the building.

Today I had to rob some guys house. Justin said he had so much money in his basement so now I've got to go and steal. I don't wanna die yet. I still wanna spend my life with Lauren. I have so many years to live. We've been together for a year now. It's going good. I'm happy, she's happy.

"I don't have it" the guy said, he had glasses and blonde hair. He had a big house that I wish could be mines.

I push him inside the house onto the floor.

"Where is it!" I yelled making him flinch. He opens his mouth but then closes it shaking his head. I got up to him and grab his hair making him cry in pain.

Uhhhh

"I'm only going to ask you one more time, where is it!" I ask him pointing the gun at his forehead.

He finally gave in and gave me all of the money. Justin told me I had to kill him but I didn't do it but told Jerry, that was his name, well I told Jerry I would watch his every move and he believe me.

God, I hate this.

••••••••

"Zayn" she moans as she ran her nails down my back probably gonna leave marks. She finally came and was breathing heavily against me. She open her eyes looking into mines.

"Hey" I whispered smiling at her,

"H-hey" she whispered back with a weak smile.

"You okay?"

She nods and hugs me close but tight. I swallow hard and hug her back enjoying her embrace. Her hair smell like flowers and her skin was so soft against mines. It felt so right.

She then let's go of me standing up naked but she wasn't facing me so I only could see her ass and back.

"Where you going?"

"Home"

"Why?" I ask sitting up,

She didn't answer me and starts to put her clothes back on but I stop her.

"Hey,hey, don't leave" I said,

She turns around to look at me. She had tears running down her cheeks. She crying. But why?

I pull her into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I ask her

She sighs and pulls back wiping her tears away.

"Lauren?"

"I feel like this is all a dream" she told me, I frown and shake my head

"Well it's not, it's real, you and me are real. I really do love you and don't forgot that. I will do anything for you and only you" I told her with a smile" believe this, cause baby this is real."

I grab her face with my hands and kiss her with so much passion.

That day we slept and made love all day.

It's our paradise and war zone.