•Chapter 2•

"50 nothing more" Justin told me, I groan and then give him 50 bucks. He took it and gave me a bag of meth. I close the door on him and walk over to the couch.

Carlos wasn't here today. He was out with his girlfriend again. He invited me but I didn't want to go. Why? Well Lauren would probably be there or one of her other friends would be there. Like Dinah, I think that was her name. She would of been telling me shit or would of beaten my ass.

A couple of hours later I was laid back on the couch staring up at the wall with a goofy smile on my face. I felt like I was flying. I started to laugh for no reason. Then the door open making me stand up from the couch to see Carlos. My eyes widen and quickly put the bag away and hide it under the couch. I rub my nose and then fix my hair trying to act normal.

"Your home Early" I said,

"Well Normani had to leave early because one of her friends had a problem" Carlos said as he threw the keys on the table and walk over to me.

"Oh"

He took a seat and turn on the tv. I sat down and swallowed nervously because I hope and prayed he didn't find out what was under the couch.

"So, my girlfriend birthday is tomorrow and there's gonna be a party, wanna come?" He ask me but didn't take his eyes off the tv screen.

"Nah"

"Come on, you Hardly go out anymore" he said, he was right, I haven't left the house. I only did either for work or Justin.

I shrug and laid back letting out a breath. I felt my whole body tense up. I put my hands behind my head and close my eyes.

"Come on, just this once." He pleaded,

"Fine" I whispered, I felt sleepy.

"Awesome" was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

••••••••

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling. I open my eyes to see Carlos and....Justin? What the hell?

"Leave or I'll call the police!" Carlos warned,

"I need my money!"

"For what?"

"It's none of your business!"

I stood up from the couch and groan in pain when my head hurt.

"Zayn! Who is this and why do you own him money?" Carlos ask me with a glare, I sighed and walk to them. I push Carlos aside and open the door to see Justin with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He was drunk.

"Justin leave" I demanded him

"You own me money pretty boy" he slurred out, I rolled my eyes and pulled out my Wallet. I took out a 100 dollar bill and gave it to him.

"Now leave and never come back" I didn't really mean that but he just nods and leaves.

I close the door and turn around to see Carlos standing there with a frown on his face. He look angry if you ask me.

"Who was he and why did he need money from you?" He ask

"He's a poor homeless man" I lied "he knew me because I would always give him money f-for his medications" I lied again

Carlos stares at me for a couple of seconds and the nods.

Damn, that was close.

•••••••
Here I was standing next to Carlos as we sang happy birthday to Normani. It was really awkward because some of her friends were here. Camila keeps on staring at me. Dinah keeps on glaring at me. When I look at Ally, she just sends me fake smiles. But Lauren wasn't here. I was kinda upset because the party was almost done and she won't be here when I see her.

I sat on the couch with a soda can in my hand. I watch as Normani dances with Carlos. I didn't know Carlos could dance.

"You shouldn't be here" I hear, i look up to see Dinah. I smirk up at her and look back at the couple.

"What do you want Dinah" I said and took a sip of my drink,

"I want you to leave before Lauren comes"

"Well you see, Carlos here is my way back home, so sorry I can't" I told her and I hear her groan,

"Ask one of your other friends to take you, I think Carlos is gonna be staying here"Dinah said to me, I watch as Carlos kisses Normani. Damn it Carlos.

"Fine" I said standing up, Dinah watches as I walk to the door but was stop by Normani mom.

"Why are you leaving so early? The party just started" Normani mom said to me, I was about open my mouth to answer her but Dinah cut me off,

"He has some family issues and they need him" Dinah told her,

"Oh okay honey, it was nice meeting you Zayn" she said pulling me into a hug which I loved. I haven't had a hug in years.

Once I pulled away I walk to the door and open it but once I did I see someone who I thought i would never see again.

Lauren.

"Zayn?" She ask confused to why I was here,

She stood there with her family. They all had shock faces. But I never took my eyes off Lauren, she look so gorgeous. Her green eyes. She cut her hair and dye it black. Her lips were chap red. Her body was just perfection. She was just overwhelming.I wanted to kiss her right there but I knew I couldn't.

"What are you doing here?" Chris ask me, he look different, he kinda had a beard. He was taller and super muscular.

I lick my lips before answering, "I was just leaving" I then pass them. As I walk down the stairs of the porch I look over my shoulder and see Lauren staring after me.

Hey what's up,it's been awhile.