{1}

ChimChim just posted on Instagram

I looked at my boyfriends new post and smiled at his picture.

I scrolled down to the caption and my heart actually stopped.

"Guys somebody has been using my photos and telling people their name is Andy. My name is Jimin. My only kik is ChimChim just like all my other social media. If this person talked to you or anything they aren't me"

I literally couldn't even breath I was panicking so much.

I told "Andy" everything. For fucks sakes I was dating him. At least I thought I was.

I felt sick to my stomach as I realized all of the things I commented under this guys Instagram.

He must be so weirded out by me.

I've commented from "you're beautiful" to "the best boyfriend in the world".

Oh god.

I'm such a terrible person.

I'm surprised Jimin didn't block me.

I can't believe I fell in love with a fake person.

I should've put it all together. How he never wanted to FaceTime because he "felt that he was ugly", how every time I asked if we could meet soon he would say yes then come up with some crazy excuse why he couldn't.

I opened up kik and clicked on me and Andy's chat.

Yoongi💤: I can't believe I fell for your act. What was the point of making me fall in love with you? I told you every little thing that's ever happened to me. I told you about my depression, my self harm, my anxiety, my insecurities, and you go and tell me that you love me. Which made me trust you and fall in love with you. When in all reality you're just some sick bastard who wants to play with other people's hearts.

🌸Andy🌸: Yoongi I'm sorry. I really did fall in love with you. I wasn't lying about that. I really love you.

Yoongi💤: is your name even fucking Andy?!

🌸Andy🌸: no

Yoongi💤: you're fucking sick.

Block 🌸Andy🌸?
[x] yes [ ] no