Prologue

I whimpered as I looked up at the man who stood in front of me. His build was large and intimidating. The man looked as though he could break me in half with just the snap of his fingers.

He continued to advance toward me, causing me to retreat back. The large man seemed to not want to break the silence and just continued to look down at me. So I decided to break the ice.

"How may I serve you, Alpha?" I said quietly, my voice cracking as I spoke. Pathetic.

The man still said nothing. The entire hall full of wolves all watched in awe and fear as the mighty Alpha stared down at the small, weak omega.

They were half expecting him to tear me apart. But he did nothing of the sort. Instead he surprised them all, my self included.

He growled and lifted me bridal style and walked out with quick, but graceful strides. Leaving an entire room of shocked werewolves in his wake.

For this alpha was known to be a killer. A cold, heartless man who knew nothing of the word regret or kindness. A murderer.

For this alpha, was Alpha Grey.

_____

Follow Alpha Grey and Omega Rose on their path of love, hate, betrayal, and adventure.

Watch as their story unfolds and friends and enemies make themselves known and betrayal consumes their world.

Watch as they fight for what is right and fight  for the life they want and could have.

Watch as Omega Rose Kathleen Adriano defies fate.

——————————————————
I am so excited!!! I am finally back on Wattpad and hopefully will stay here forever!!!!

My goal is at least 3 votes and 2 comments!!!

-MK