Chapter 16

--Bella's POV--

"What do you mean she didn't make it ? Vanessa what happened?"

Tears formed in Vanessa's eyes, " you fell down the stairs... And you peed blood. I didn't know what to do. I was clueless. I was in shock. I thought you were gone. I thought I lost my bestfriend." She dropped to her knees and began balling.

Adam looked into Bella's eyes, " I'm sorry. I know you were looking forward to meeting this baby. Even though I'm not sure if its mine, I would of loved it anyways. Were in this together okay ?"

Bella wiped her tears away and said "Adam please leave"

A confused look appeared upon his face. Vanessa looked up at the both of them.

"Are you serious ?" He murmured.

"Yes."

Vanessa stood up. "Bella what are you doing?"

"What's best for me. He wasnt there for me when i was pregnant and i know he's not gonna be there for me now that im not pregnant."

"You don't know that."

"Trust me i do. I gave him all the chances my heart could handle and i know for a fact he hasnt changed."

By the time I was finished speaking, Adam had already made his way out the room. I looked down at my flat stomach and rose from the hospital bed. I sprinted over to where my purse and clothes were.

"Where are you going ?" Vanessa stated.

"Anywhere away from here. This place is making me depressed. I need to take my mind off of things."

I had left before Vanessa was able to stop me.

~2 Hours Later~

I walked up to a bar and opened the door. White christmas lights filled the bar with pictures of customers on the walls. I pulled out a bar stool and waited for the bartender to notice me.

"Can i get you anything m'am ?" A young man with shiny black hair asked.

I couldnt help but smile in a flirty way. He was pretty cute. "I'll take a bloody mary. Dont be afraid to put alot of alcohol." I then winked at him.

After about 3 bloody mary's and 4 rounds of shots i was pretty typsy. Somehow i found myself behind the bar extremely close to the cute bartender. I managed to write my number down on a drink napkin and fold it up in his shirt pocket. "Gimme a call when you wanna hangout." I said in a flirtatious manner. It was around 9:30 when the bartender had another worker cover his shift. He layed his apron on the counter and held my hand leading my towards the dance floor. Dark Horse by Katy Perry came on and I was grinding on him. He sneakily put his hands on my butt and began kissing my neck. 

He reached for my hand and lead me upstairs. Turns out he owned the bar and his apartment was just  one floor away.

Once we made it to his place, he locked his front door and picked me up pushing me against  the wall.  He was inching his hands to my upper thighs. For once i felt excited. All the stress and depression i had from Adam was gone. Instead of waiting any longer, i went ahead and ripped off my clothes. 

I began unbuttoning his shirt and pants when he carried me over to his bedroom. The boy pushed me onto the bed and took off the rest of his clothes slowly putting the covers over the both of us.

And the rest was just a blur....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning i woke up with a bad case of hangover. Next to me was the man i had just slept with. A stranger who i met in a bar. I didnt even know his name. But what i did know, was that he made me feel good about myself. Something no guy was able to do in a long time. I glanced at the unnamed man sleeping peacefully next to me. I leaned close to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then, i got halfway up before getting pushed back down. Looking at me with a grin was that cute black hair guy i met last night. "You know, I dont even know your name." I said.

"Kyle. Kyle Maslow."

With a smile i murmured "Nice to meet you Kyle, im Bella."

He pulled me on top of him and started to kiss me.

"I would love to stay but i have to go to work." I stood up and searched for my clothes.

"They should be in the living room where you left them."

"Thanks." I stated.

"Will i see you soon?" He asked.

"Of course. You have my number so just give me a call whenever" I smiled then walked out his door leaving the bar.

~1 Hour Later~

I found my way home and had just enough time to change before going to work. It felt like it had been forever since filming on The Voice. Everyones probably going to be surprised to see me since I just got out of the hospital yesterday. Having to face Adam again will definetly be awkward. But he was no control over my life anymore and it's time to move on. I think Kyle will help out with that.

The car came to pick me up around 1:00. As we pulled up to the Voice shooting area, i quickly got out of the car and made my way to the dressing room. Christina came to pay me a visit and wanted to make sure i was okay. In very little time, the bells were ringing for filming to start. 

It was the beginning of the blinds. The blind auditions are my favorite part because we get to choose artists not because of their looks but because of there voice. Shows like American Idol pay attention to the looks and uses that to decide whether a person should make it or not. 

I was walking towards the stage when i bumped into Adam. The very last person i wanted to bump in to.

He looked at me. "Bella. I didnt think you would make it here."

"Yea well im full of surprises."

"Im sorry Bella. I changed i promise. Ive missed you like crazy and when i found out you were in the hospital i thought i was going to lose you forever. "

"Well congratulations because you did lose me forever. I found someone else. He actually cares about me unlike you."

I turned away from him and made my way onto the famous red turning chair. The producers waited for  the rest of the judges to make there way in the seats. Eventually i heard them say "In 3...2...1..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. Thank you guys so much. I have almost 40,000 reads. This is amazing. I know i took so long to write chapter 16 and im really sorry about that. I got caught up with algebra homework and band practice. But i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll be sure to write many more for you to enjoy. Make sure to vote and comment so more Adam Lovers can find this story and cherish it as much as i do. Thanks again. ~Kristina(;