Chapter 17

A week has passed since i first met Kyle and things couldnt be better between the both of us. Were not to the boy friend/girl friend stage yet but its safe to say were pretty close. We've been on 4 dates. 2 of which I...lets just say...slept over his house. What i like about this guy is that he isnt a celebrity which definetly means no drama, and he cares about me way more then Adam Levine ever did. Tonight Kyle is taking me to his Uncles cabin about 45 minutes East of town. He told me to meet him at his place by 6 and its only 1 now. That gives me enough time to finish packing and put on my fancy but sexy pair of under garments. Just in case anything decides to happen tonight. Lets be honest here, I wouldnt want him to see me wearing a worn out bra or stained thong from when us ladies get the monthly monster. I'm just so excited to escape from this town and go to my weekend getaway.

~Kyles POV~

Everything's almost packed. All i need is some last minute snacks and movies to watch all night long with Bella. She should be coming soon. While i was closing the snack bag, I heard a knock at the door. Automatically thinking it was Bella i opened the door saying "Your a little ea-" Bella want at the door. But her ex boyfriend Adam Levine was. "If your looking for Bella shes not here" I stated. He stood in front of me without saying anything. Then before i knew it, I was on the ground with a bloody nose after being punched by him. Adam bent down and said "She belongs to me. I had her first and because of that, you will never have her." So i spit in his face and replied "Watch me."

Adam stood back up and walked out the front door. I was laying there for a couple minutes just thinking about what i had put my self into. If Adam Levine really thinks he can take Bella back, looks like both of us are going to fight for her.

~2 hours later~

~Bella's POV~

Once I grabbed my last bag from the living room, I got in my car and started driving to Kyle's place. I was listening to the local pop station when of course Maroon 5's new song Maps came on. I changed the station not wanting to listen to my ex. On the local pop station they were playing Maroon 5's hit Harder to Breathe. " Ugh i never get away from him"

Before i knew it, I was pulling up to Kye's house. His car was right in front of mine and looked like there were things in it. After I grabbed my things, i opened his trunk and put my belongings inside. Then i walked to his front door and went inside. "Kyle im here"

"One second babe" he murmured from the bathroom.

I lounged on his couch waiting for him to come out.

~10 minutes later~

Kyle came out of the bathroom and made his way over to me.

"Hey what happened to your nose?" I pronounced.

"Oh its nothing. Come on lets get going. I wanna get there before dark."

He gave me a slight kiss then grabbed my hands, pulling me up from the couch. We got into his car and began our 45 minute drive to the cabin. I fell asleep on the way there and was woken up when we arrived. "Wow this place is beautiful. I would so leave L.A and move here."

It was a three story log cabin. The third story being a loft. The bedroom we were sleeping in was on the 2nd floor. There was a jacuzi out back and pool table inside. Kyle walked me upstairs to unpack our things. In the middle of hanging my shirts in the closet, he came from behind me and moved my hair to my side. He kissed my neck then pulled the back of my shirt up unbuckling my bra. Kyle kissed my back in a vertical row making his way to where my pants were. I turned around facing him and lifted his shirt up off of him. He put his arms around my waist and whispered, "Your so beautfiul. Be my girlfriend."

"Of course i will be your girlfriend." I explained, kissing him again.

Unable to wait any longer, I pushed him and I onto the bed. While kissing me, he took my pants off. And i took his off. Soon all of our clothes were laying on the ground and Kyle was on top of me doing..well you should already know what he was doing. Minutes passed and we heard a door open and close. We swiftly stopped what were doing and stared at the bedroom door waiting for someone to come in on us. Seconds went by and finally the door knob turned. It opened and a lady about the age of 50 was glancing at us. "Aunt Margaret? What are you doing here?" Kyle asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Who's that ? Ohh..OHHH. Ill just be outside." She then walked out closing the door.

"Well that was awkward." I exclaimed, grabbing the sheets and wrapping them around me.

Kyle leaned in and kissed me. "She owns this place. I guess i forgot to tell her i was coming here. Oh well."

I let go of the sheets letting my body be completely visible.

"Damn babe your body is sexy. I'm tapping that again after my aunt leaves."

"Are you sure about that ?" Winking at him.

"100% positive."

I searched for my clothes scattered on the ground and put them back on. We opened the door walking downstairs to the living room where Kyle's aunt Margaret was sitting quietly.

"Hi I'm Bella, Kyle's girlfriend. Its nice to meet you. Your cabin is lovely."

"Why thank you sweetheart. Im so sorry for intruding on you two. I saw the car out front but didnt think Kyle had a girl with him." She uttered,

"It's not a problem really." Kyle stated.

"Alright well i guess ill leave and go back home now. Kyle let me know when your going back to L.A so i dont walk in on you guys again."

"Okay aunt Margaret."

~1 hour later~

"I brought The Conjuring, Frozen, Pitch Perfect, The Notebook, and Hunger Games for us to watch,"

I looked at each movie in Kyle's hand and chose to watch The Conjuring first because i Love scary movies.

After all of the commercials, the movie finally came on and i immediately reached for his hand. Once the doll showed up at the house i covered my eyes in Kyle's chest. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled. Half way through the movie we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the mood for writing a chapter. This one is one of the more explicit chapters in this story. I wrote some things that normally i wouldnt write. But i hoped you guys liked it. Please vote and leave comments. Send me messages if you have anything you would like me to use in this story. Thanks again for getting me this far. I'm so close to 50,000 reads and i couldnt of done it without you guys. So thank you. Stay tuned for the next chapter.  Bye guys ~Kristina