Confession

Killua's POV 

Killua's POV

"G-gon..? What are you-"

"Sorry.." I tilt my head.
"Sorry for what?" Gon looks to the side.
"For being... A Baka.." I raise an eyebrow.

"Gon... What were you ignoring me about?" I cross my legs and sit up. He looks at me then back to the side.

"You'll hate me" I glare and move closer to him. I poke him in the forehead.

"Like I could ever hate you! You're my first friend after all" he rubs his forehead and sighs.

"Okay... I... I like someone." My heart sinks.

"W-what?" He looks at me.

"Yeah! And I don't know how to tell them... And if I do, will they not like me back? Maybe they will..." I look to the side and then grit my teeth. I look back and about to say something. But.. Gon...

He shakes his head making a frustrated face. Then leans closer to me.

"Killua, I- I like you!"

It goes quiet.
I stare him in the eyes.
I watch the sweat drip down his forehead. The light blush on his cheeks. I feel my face heat up.. "G-gon.." I reach my hand towards him and then immediately pull it away. "B-Baka!" I look to the side and blush.

He smiles "YOURE EMBARRASSEDDDD" I shush him and he giggles. After a few seconds of silence he looks at me.

"So you like me back?" I blush and look to the side not saying anything. He stands and stretches. "I'll take that as a yes!!" I whip my head around and glare "BAKA!" He giggles and runs out.

"Tsk" I burry my head into the pillow as I smile like an idiot of all things. I doze off

Gon's POV
As I close the door behind me I lean on it and stare at the white wall. 'I actually told him!!!' I high five myself and go to the living room and do homework for about an hour...

Okay.. I do it for 20 minutes..

I then head back to our room. I strip and put of some green sweat pants. I hop on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "I'm so happy" I say aloud quietly. I roll to the side and blush looking at him. "So he likes me back... Even though he didn't say it I can tell!" I giggle and close my eyes. "YOSH!" Tomorrow's another day. And I'll spend it with Killua!----

I'm sorry for the EXTREMELY short chapter... But I NEEDED to update. I PROMISE I'll update this story when it reaches its vote goal

Vote goal - 25

REACHED

OMG Thank you all so much for the positive feedbacK!!!