School

I know it's short but I needed to update xD
------------

Killuas head slowly falls from his hand. Gon stands part way to poke killuas head "pst wake up. The teacher will get mad" Gon sits back down and Killua opens his eyes for a second and then falls back asleep.

-Lunch Time-

"Dude. You were drooling in class" a few of killuas "friends" gather around the lunch table. Gon looks at them with a fork sticking out of his mouth. Killua just rests his head on his hand as the guys talk.

"Killua, did you hear? That brown haired chick likes you!" Killua raises an eyebrow. "Who?" Chris touches his chin.. "I think it was Sydney, or maybe even Mia!" He laughs and Killua rests his chin back in the palm of his hand. "Hmm" Killua touched his chin.
Gon looked at him and back at the guys chewing his pb&J sandwich.

"You lookin for a girl Killua?" One of the boys ask.

"I don't know... Maybe" Gon puts his sandwich down and furrows his eyebrows.

"A girlfriend..?" The guys look at Gon.

"You thinking of getting on-" the bell rings interrupting Chris.

"Well, see ya!" Gon stands and grabs Killua.

Gon grabs his sandwich as he pulls Killua away from the table.

"What was that for? We could've still talked to them more"
Killua fixes his sleeve.

"I don't like the girlfriend talk" Gon shoves the rest of his sandwich in his mouth and grabs a book from his locker.

"Are you going to get a girlfriend?" Gon asks shutting his locker. Killua raises an eyebrow and sighs.

"I don't know maybe.. How about you Gon?" Killua looks at Gon but he wasn't there.
"Huh.." He stands from leaning on the lockers.

"What did I do?" Killua shook his head and grabbed his bag from his locker.

'Can't be he hates me.. Right? Gon must be grumpy. Hopefully' Killua slowly walks to class and opens the door the teacher yells at him saying "you're late! Go sit!"

Killua ignores his lecture and stares out the window.

'I wonder what Gon's doing..'

The whole day goes by fast. Killua ignored everyone like usual. Gon wasn't his happy self, At the lockers Killua sees Gon putting on his regular shoes and walks up to him.

"Hey Gon" Killua opens his locker and grabs his purple and white converse. Gon didn't say hi back. Gon always says hi back.. Killua looked at him.

"Gon, something wrong?" Gon stands and hands Killua an umbrella.

"It's going to rain." Then walks out. Killua looks at the umbrella then at Gon.

"Gon wait!" He catches up to Gon and speaks.

"Hey, did I do something wrong? Something to upset you?" Gon kept walking and didn't answer.

"Gon, please tell me" Gon stopped and Killua bumped into him.

"Girlfriend" is all Gon said.

"Huh?" Gon Turned around and looked into Killua's eyes.

"Are you going to get a girlfriend?" Gon asked with a serious face.

"No? I don't? maybe..?" Killua shifted his head more on his shoulder. Gon turned around and walked.

"Wait. Is that what's bothering you?" Gon stopped and looked slightly to the side.

"Yes." Then kept walking.

Killua stood there and it started to rain. Holding out his hand then opening the umbrella Gon gave him.

"Why would it be bothering him..?" Killua walked and watched Gon in front of him.

Next chapter: he what?
Vote goal: 15

reached