Villainess: Isabella's Story

You would think that a girl who has grown up with a man who hurts her would deter away from aggressive males in her teen years. But not Isabella Darcy. She is the one exception.

After her dad dies, she relies on teenage boys to fill the void of a male figure in her life. But her taste in men seem to reflect that of her father. Aggressive.

If it's not her boyfriend abusing her, it's that boys friends.

__________

"I love you." Laurence smiles warmly at the girl before him with adoring eyes.

"I... I love you, too." She replies hesitantly, forcing a smile onto her regretful face.

__________

This is a short story to explain Isabella Darcy and why she is the way she is. I am aware that I deleted Hoodie Freak, but I wanted to put this out for some background context on who this Villainess™ character truly is underneath all that Cheater™. It's been sitting in my drafts for almost three years now. I started it in 2016 and was waiting until I completed Hoodie Freak to post it, but, well... That's gone.

Rated M: Mature Language, Actions of Abuse, Mild Sexual Scenes.

Trigger Warnings: Keep in mind that this short story may contain some triggering scenes. I apologise in advanced.

There will be a "song of the chapter" at the start of each chapter, with said song attached in the media. These songs don't necessarily mean anything, but I thought it could use a little spicing up so I decided to add it.
(Don't judge my taste in music, okay? Just listen to it.)

Also, this story was sort of inspired by the song "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots. The song is linked in the media of this chapter.

I will be posting covers that I made for this book in the media of each chapter. (That is if I have a cover to put it in.) I am aiming for five chapter tops, so do not worry about this story dragging out to unnecessary lengths. It will be formatted similarly to the Laurence chapter (R.I.P) in Hoodie Freak.

That is all.
I hope you enjoy the story.

Love,
Courtney