II

"How about, instead of asking me, just go ask her yourself." I rolled my eyes. Jess knows  how much I like Audrey. 

"You know I'm not going to do that." I shook my head, and flicked her forehead. I held the bag over her head, watching her try to jump to my height to get it.

"Whatever, just give me the goddamn bag." She said, snatching it from my hand and walking away.

"Hey Jess," I called out after her. She didn't turn around, but I knew she was listening. "Are you coming over tonight?" I asked. She didn't say anything until she was at the end of the alley, "See you at 10." She yelled back, turning the corner, out of my eyesight. I smiled and counted the money.

Jess wasn't what I'd call my girlfriend; more of a girl-who-I-like's-bestfriend-who-also-buys-my-weed. She also came with the late night benefits, too. Although she was actually dating one of our friends Dylan, we had a deal this set up just so she could get a blunt or two, and we could both be 'satisfied'.

I followed her soon after, turning to the other direction than she had to my house.

Unlocking the door, I walk in and see none other than Spencer and Dallon laying out all over my couch, smoke everywhere in the room. "Hey man, how much did you get?" Spencer greeted me.

"$130, now hurry up and get out, I got a girl coming over." I said, throwing each of them their wad of cash.

"It's not pothead, is it?" Dallon asked, grabbing his overused bong and walking with Spencer to the front door. "You guys are the pot heads. And if you must know, yes, it is." I say.

"When you decide to grow balls and chase after the real girl, let me know and I'll help out." He laughed, earning a smack on the back of the head.

The thing was, I wasn't scared of Audrey's boyfriend. Me and him are actually pretty good friends, but he had that ongoing attitude of an asshole. I didn't want to ruin their relationship, I just wanted to be over with, because anyone who knows us will say Audrey would be a lot better off with me.

I closed the door behind them and waited on the couch.

I guess I had kicked the boys out a little too harshly, but if I did it any differently, they would have never left. I pulled out a cigarette, took a long drag and watched as Jess walked herself into the living room. At this point, I didn't even care how she got in, my mind just lingered on how she had such a nice ass to fit nicely inside of those jeans. "Hey, I got a surprise for you." she said, straddling me. Oh, how I wish she was Audrey right now. "What is it?" I said, pulling off her shirt as she began to grind her waist down onto me, turning the inside of my pants into a madhouse. "I'm trowing a party Saturday. Guess who's coming and who's not?" I shook my head, trying to clear it. "Audrey is, and Neil isn't" She stated, as if she thought I was taking too long to guess. I shrugged my shoulders, "So, instead of watching her grind against Neil, I get to watch her grind against other people." I debated, taking off my shirt and turning Jess on her back.

"Uhm, no, it means you can try to get a little closer to her. You're talking as if you and her don't know each other at all. She considers you a really close friend and a cool guy, you know." She said, looking right into my eyes.

"She does?" I said, dumbfounded. Just that little compliment brought me back, forgetting my argument. "Yes, she does. Now take your pants off."

----------------------

Okay so I do realize I used my own name as her character, but I just wanted to put a disclaimer out there that me and Jess' personalities are nothing alike. So no, I don't buy drugs or have one night stands. (I felt like that needed to be said)