Detention-Snamione

Snape POV

Granger, Potter, Weasley, and Draco were all cleaning. They had all gotten detention and he had sentenced them to wiping and mopping and sweeping. His thoughts were interrupted when Draco threw the mop down and it hit the bucket of water. He saw the buckets contents fly onto Grangers white shirt. Her shirt, being white, had turned translucent. I, knowing what would happen had turned my head to save her some embarrassment. When I turned, Potter, Weasley, and Draco were all staring at her chest as she tried to cover it up. He saw tears run down her face. He immediately took his cloak off and covered her up. He helped her into his quarters. When he walked back the boys were all in his penseive. He jumped in with them and saw that they were looking at Granger soaked from minutes ago. He got out and pulled their heads out.
"If I ever catch myself alone with any of you...."
I was fuming. She was a person. Not some toy that they could play with."You will stay away from her and if I find out that you did anything to her, I will personally see to it that you will be found dead at the bottom of the black lake." They ran away.

I walked back to my room to find Granger swallowing three different potions.
"Goodbye Severus."
"No! Granger," I said running to her. Those potions would kill her but fortunately she didn't know bezour would heal her." it is not your time. Your not dying today." And I shoved it down her throat.

She started breathing again. She looked at me and cried.
"Why didn't you let me die? I wanted to Snape." I was frozen. I didn't want her to die. She couldn't know that though.
"Miss Granger, had I let you die, I would have been accused." She looked hurt. I didn't understand. She didn't like me, not any where near how much I liked her.
"So that's why you kept me here? To save yourself and let me live in misery? Your such a Slytherin." She said.
I couldn't take it. I couldn't let her think that of me.
"No, because I love you. That is the real reason." And I kissed her. And to my surprise she kissed back.