Chapter One - Every-day Bully

So...this is my first story ever...so please be nice...no scratch that, be honest! :) that helps me more than if you pretend to like it^^ so I thought of that when I was listening to the song. and yeah, here it is :D (well the first chapter)

 ***************************************************************

Megan's point-of-view

"Look, who's also back: Ugly Megan. Happy to be back in school instead of sitting at home, alone and learning, reading, or whatever people like you do. Well, we threw the Party of the year...we would have invited you if you weren't...well ugly you". Really? Not even one second in school and Cassidy already picks on me, supported by the b*tchy laugh of Miranda who just joined. "Haha, yeah! The Party was sooo amazing, Cas! Just cool and sexy people...and BOYS! Do you know what boys are, Mugly? I bet you don't ... maybe you're even a lesbian...ewww". Wow. Not that they hate smart people but they don't even tolerate gays?? Why would it be bad if someone were lesbian?? If they just spend the time they spend on bullying me on studying, they would be under the top ten students...but I guess they think boobs are everything, a girl needs. And as Cassidy's father, Dr. Rhimes, is plastic chirurgic, they have huuge breasts.  There are so many things I want to tell them...but I never actually will... . 

"Wow. Stupid is gone again. What did you dream about? Being beautiful? Popular? Talented in...anything? Stay realistic, Mugly." Cassidy pulled me out of my thoughts, followed by the stupid giggle of her "servant" Miranda. I hate them so much. But they are popular and I'm not. No one ever stood up against them...they have too much power as Miranda's father, Mr. Nolan, is the headmaster of our school, Young Hollywood School, and I won't be the one to start a revolution against them...I'm the nerdy kid...the one nobody likes, and all because the popular kids decided that they don't like me... out of all students in this school...!!

The bell saved me from more mean comments. I went to my locker to fetch my books and went to my first class: Math. I like math, it calls for my concentration but is always logic and if you try you'll always find the correct solution. Exactly what I need right now. And even better: It's one of the subjects I have without my bullies.

The rest of the school day went on like usual: learning, homework, talking about the summer (not me as no one talks to me) and being called names like nerd, (M)ugly or insult to my eyes by Cassidy.

When I came home, I went straight to my room, finished my homework and went to our living room, to the piano. My parents weren't home...like usually. They don't know about me being bullied at school because they are never home so that I would have the chance to tell them.

Well let me introduce myself: My name is Megan Nicole (yep, Nicole is my last name), my birthday is 14/08/1994, so I'm 19 years old by now and a senior at high school. I have brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes. I don't look that bad as my skin always has a slight tan and my style also is not the typical smart-kid-nerd-style. Though I am a very good student, I'm not the nerdy kid that totally is into studying or homework and school. I just am smart and understand things quickly. What I really love and you could call my secret passion is music! I love singing and am working on an own song. But I'm more the private singer in the closet, though my family often tells me to perform in front of an audience because they think I'm really good. But they have to say that, don't they? I mean they're family.

After I prevent myself from crying by being caught up in singing Roar by Katy Perry, I went outside because I heard a car pull up in our parking lot. Who could that be? My parents wouldn't be home before 7 pm.

_______________________________________________

that was the first chapter . please tell me what you think :)

on the side, there is the video of Megan singing Roar by Katy Perry and a picture of Cassidy :)

dedicated to @sparklycupcakemouse . Thanks for the help and support ! lots of love <3

xoxx littlemisshilarious