Chapter Four - New Teacher, New Teaching

After lunch, Connor left for college and Tiffany and I headed to our next class : music. I really love music, but our teacher was like hell. He always talked about Dave D, some famous person from his time and... we never learned anything, let alone sing.

When we entered the room, I first thought, we went the wrong way. But after a second look at my schedule, I knew we were right. But that person in the front wasn't Mr. Daniels. That was a young, beautiful woman... 'Maybe, she's a new student.', I thought to myself but didn't think of it further and went to my seat with Tiffany right behind me.

"Hello class. I'm your new teacher, Miss Parker, but please just say Miss P! Mister Daniels moved, so I took his job. So, after what I've heard from students and teachers, you didn't really enjoy the lessons with Mr. Daniels, and I'm sure, you'll soon find out that I'm not your average boring teacher. In my lessons, you'll work and do your own thing. So that much about myself. Now let's get to know each other a bit." oh, so she really was a teacher. Well, that sounded like a good start into the last year of music class.

To learn our names, Ms. P made us introduce ourselves and give three facts about us. When it was Cassidy's turn she just said "I'm Cassidy, I'm 19, I'm hot and I'm popular." From the look in Ms. P's face I could tell that she was not very impressed and even...disgusted? Well, maybe I'm imagining things.

I was so deeply in thoughts, that I first didn't notice it already was my turn. So, Tiffany had to nudge me and get me out of my thoughts. "Oh, I'm sorry! My name is Megan, I am 19, I love music and I love singing." I said, blushing because I didn't pay attention. Ms. P sent me a friendly smile and wanted to go on to the next student, when Cassidy muttered "I'm surprised she didn't say: 'I'm the nerd and most unpopular person inn school and my only friends are my books at home where I sit alone."

Some students started laughing, some tried to hide it under a choke and the rest succeeded in hiding the chuckles. I bet, Cassidy wanted everyone to hear, except Ms. P, but, other than Mr. Daniels, Ms. P still had good ears. So she looked at Cassidy and just said: "I don't accept bullying and bad comments in my class, Ms. Rhimes. That would be detention for you today." Everyone was shocked. No teacher ever dared to give any of the Populars detention. But as Cassidy wanted to protest, Ms. P just cut her off and told her "I'll see you after school, Ms. Rhimes. And the rest of you: I want you to prepare a song, no matter if alone or with a partner, but not more than four people. It may be your favourite song or a song, you like the message of. But you'll perform it in front of the class the next week. This Thursday, you don't have to attend in class, except you want help, and just practice your song. Everybody please be ready to perform it next week and don't try to excuse yourself with stuff like 'I thought I had to perform next week. That doesn't count. Now go and have a nice day." She sent me a ensuring smile and turned to leave the class as well.

"What a b*tch! How dare she? Just because I expressed what everyone was thinking. I hate her!..." Cassidy couldn't seem to stop ranting about our new music teacher. Tiffany and I just looked at each other and decided not to cross ways with her for the rest of the day.

After music, we had math and then, school was done. On our way outside to the parking lot, Tiffany asked me to sing with her a song in our music class. Who was I to disagree with an idea, I already had, when we got the exercise? We promised to start practicing on Friday, when her and Connor would come over for our movie-night and as I was about to enter my car, Tiffany mysteriously grinned and said " I just got an idea for THE perfect song, we're gonna sing in class." But she didn't want to tell me yet. I would just have to wait until Friday...man, I am soooo curious.

____________________________________________________________________________

sooooo, next chapter. What do you think? I really hope you like it and I know, this story develops very slowly but it's my first story EVER, not my first published one, so please be a bit forgiving about that. My next story will probably be better ^^ 

And I know it's short, but it's just a bit to introduce the character of Miss P and get a move on in the plot... so sorry!

Well, on the side, there is a picture of Ms. Parker. What song do you think, will Tiffany and Megan sing? Tell me your ideas and we'll see if anyone picks the right song :D the winner wil get a dedication in the next chapter!

So please vote and comment and stay save, enjoy life and live happily!

xoxo littlemisshilarious

P.S. If you got any questions, feel free to ask! :) I will try and answer as good as possible.

oh and P.P.S. I'm sorry for mistakes. I'm german so maybe I get things wrong and all... so sorry! ;)