Chapter Six - Great. Lots.

The weekend was over way too fast! I woke up and… it was Monday again. How I hate Mondays! I mean, I like learning new things but … why do we have to go to school for that?!

I sighed, stretched and was about to get up, when another thought crossed my mind and made me hold: Today, we had music class…and maybe, Tiffany and I had to perform as the first ones..  I know my luck.. that-is-to-say I got no luck!
I'd have to perform in front of my whole class…everyone that is bullying me…well, except Bryan, but that's no thought to cheer me up. My whole excitement about performing from Friday was gone. And next to Tiffany's voice, mine sounds so weak and thin.

I was about to lay back and pretend I'm sick when my mum came in and told me to get up because Tiffany was waiting outside. GREAT! *sarcastic grin* So much about my plan.

Sighing, I got up, dressed (picture on the side -->) and went down to meet up with Tiffany and get to school.. yay!

In school, we first had math. I like it, because our teacher, Mr. Rileys, is a really cool guy and can explain even the most complicated things in a way that even the slowest of the class, yep I'm talking about Miranda, understand it sooner or later, and let me tell you, THAT does mean something!

After that, we had … oh no… music. I was so frightened that I really considered going home and pretending I'm sick.. but before I could even finish that idea, Tiffany was by my side and led me to our class, as if she had a sense for my mood, she talked about everything but the performances and I was sooo thankful for that and calmed down a bit.

But that ended the moment, Miss P walked into the classroom with our schoolband behind her. I was electrified with fear.

"Good morning class.", she started. " I hope you all are prepared to perform today. The order of your performances will be decided by lots.

Great. Lots. I felt my heart slip into my pants.

"So and because I thought that you might feel uncomfortable singing the song that has a meaning to you to the class, because you're gonna show parts of your soul and your feelings, I'm gonna start with a song I wrote myself. It's about the last words my fiancé said to me before he died in a car crash. It took long for me to deal with that and writing this song was like a therapy for me. Now I can smile and laugh again because he's forever with me in that song. I want to show you that it's okay to sing from deep within your soul. Let your feelings flow into the songs you're gonna sing. There's a reason that they have a special meaning to you!" Miss P ended with a heartwarming smile. The class was completely silent. Nobody expected this, but we all knew that Miss P was a very strong and courageous person. I admired her for her courage at this moment so much!

And then, she started singing… 

It's been seven whole days, seven whole days
Since you paralyzed me
Seven whole days, seven whole days
Since you lost your fight
And I can't get the last word that you said
Can't get those words out of my head
Seven whole days, seven whole days and four words
And I can't get away from the burning pain a light you wake
And the fallen hero haunts my thoughts
How could you leave me this way

It's been seven whole days without your embrace
I wanna see your face
I got some things to say
Was just a week ago
You said I love you girl
I said I love you more
And a breath, a pause, you said, if you say so
If you say so
If you say so

It's been seven whole days, seven whole days
Since I heard the phone ring
Seven whole days, seven whole days
Since I heard your voice
And I can't get the last word you said
Can't get those words out of my head
It's been seven whole days, seven whole days of pure hurt
And I can't get away from the burning pain a light you wake
And the fallen hero haunts my thoughts
How could you leave me this way

t's been seven whole days without your embrace
I wanna see your face
I got some things to say
Was just a week ago
You said I love you girl
I said I love you more
And a breath, a pause, you said, if you say so
If you say so
If you say so

I can't believe it's true
I keep looking for you
I check my phone and wait to hear from you in a crowded room
The joker is so cruel
And now I'll never know if all I've been told is just a lie so false
I thought we would grow old
Mirrors in the smoke
Left me here choke

t's been seven whole days without your embrace
I wanna see your face
I got some things to say
Was just a week ago
You said I love you girl
I said I love you more
And a breath, a pause, you said, if you say so
If you say so
If you say so

The class was dead silent. I didn't even realize I was crying, just like most of the class, until Tiffany gave me a tissue.
"Her voice was so full of pain! She really loved that guy! Oh my god, I cannot imagine how much of a heartbreak that must've been." - Tiffany expressed my thoughts. I could just nod.
And then, the class started applauding and cheering!
Miss P had tears in her eyes and started smiling so brightly, it was just a magic moment!

"So, maybe you heard that I really miss my fiancé. I've never met a person like him. He was …no, he still is my inspiration and I'll love him forever.
Enough of me, let's draw lots." Miss P picked up courage again and continued.

So, the first performance today will be from … drums please ( :D ): Cassidy Rhimes and Miranda Nolan. Please come to the front and tell us what you're gonna sing."

Cassidy, in her usually confident way, came to the front with Miranda behind her like an attachment. "We're gonna sing 'Too cool'. Because we're too cool for you." And she looked directly at me.

"Well, nice to see that you're confident about yourself. Go ahead." Miss P said, a little irritated by Cassidy's attitude. (Song by the side à)

The whole performance, where Miranda was just a little background singer, Cassidy would look and point at me. But only the times Miss P wouldn't look. The whole class saw it and cheered.. they really thought I was a complete loser. Afterwards, there were cheers with no end for Cassidy and even a few for Miranda.

"You sure, you want to perform at all, Mugly? There's no way, anyone could top me, especially not you!" Cassidy said when she crossed my table on her way back to her place.

"Oh god, I hate that person!" Tiffany looked as if she was about to throw up. And I didn't feel better. But because of a different reason: Miss P already drew the net lot… and it read our names.

Tiffany looked at me and said "Oh, I didn't expect that. But come on, we're gonna blow their minds."
She made her way to the front and told the class: "We're gonna sing 'Who says' by Selena Gomez because we can be whoever we want and no one in this school or anywhere can tell us who we are and what we're worth!" And she stared Cassidy straight in the eyes. Okay, I guess this means war.

And all I could think on my way to the front where I felt all eyes on me was. "Great. Lots."

_____________________________________________________________________

...so, hi there again.

I KNOW it's been five months and I'm FREAKING SORRY!!!! But I started studying and it was so much to learn and I already wrote tests and it was all so freaking much that I was slightly overwhelmed and overstrained.. so it took me quite long to start the new chapter and upload. But now I did.. and I hope you like it!

For a video of 'If you say so' by Lea Michele: I couldn't find one acceptable version on the internet.. so if YOU do, please let me know so I can post it ;) 

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I thought it was a good point to stop :D

I dedicate this chapter to those who gave the right answer on the question which song Megan and Tiffany would sing: @MeginzerRay , @ ArianMariz and @JavariaShafiq

Now please vote and comment!
Stay save, enjoy life and live happily! :)

And feel free to ask questions or whatever, and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, I'll listen and I won'tjudge! Promised! :)

xoxo Littlemisshilarious