Vampires Have Periods?!

Start from the beginning

"How about a suggestion, ask Yui." Was the only thing that Reiji said before he teleported away.
The red head sighed before sitting up.
"Damn it my acting didn't work." She rubbed her tummy.
'It doesn't hurt that bad, is it my baby kicking under there?'

"I'll name you Akemi junior and if you're a boy I'll still name you Akemi junior." She rubbed the happy tears off of her face and stood up.

"I guess it's time to cut the umbilical cord in the bathroom." She reminded herself as she walked towards the nearby bathroom. She actually just wants to check on her stained precious underwear.
She entered and shut the door behind her. Placing the toilet seat lid down, she sat on it and checked under her pants.

"Well, all my money is gone with the wind." She sighed sadly and sniffed the air. It smelt fishy and metallic, a scent of blood. Blood where it comes out from the-
"UGH! Why now?! I've lived almost a decade just-just why now?!THAT DAMN CHOCOLATE TRIGGERED SOMETHING I SWEAR!" She cried in distress but suddenly stopped when she heard a knock.
"Aka-chan! I could smell a scent coming from here!"

'Fuck, it's Laito.'
'Well, shit, yeah? You thought it was a unicorn?'
'Shut the fuck up the weed is hitting in.'
'What the fuck is happening..' Well her mind too felt really stressed to the point where it's having its retarded thoughts.
'what to dO WHAT TO DO' She flew off of the toilet and ran around the bathroom. She stopped and turned around to the shower.
'Thank you, Mr curtain for saving my virginity.' The red head calmly went inside the shower and slid the curtain to conceal her form.

Laito, without any warning, opened the door. The first thing that caught his eye was the curtains.
He chuckled quietly to himself before stepping to the curtains closer. Akemi on the other side saw his shadow becoming bigger which caused her to panic.
"Hmmm? Wheeeeere are you Akemi?"   And because of the amount of anxiety that was stored in Akemis system she had no choice but to yell out,
"NOT BEHIND THE CURTAINS-fUC-" She quickly placed her hand on her mouth to shut herself up.

"Hmm~? Not behind the curtain, you say? Let's open it and find out!" Akemi held in a panicked gasp and tried to squeeze herself into a wall.She watched as his came closer and closer and,
"AHHHHHHHHH"
"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Laito couldn't help but yell in shock. He didn't expect her to yell too.
Akemi quickly jumped outta of the tub and ran away leaving a bewildered Laito.
"I-I"
He pouted.
"I just wanted to check if you were okay!"

TIMESKIP

THIRD POV

The red head angrily slammed her palm onto the wooden door. On Yui's poor door.

"OI! YUI OPEN THE DOOR!!" The platinum haired girl opened the door slowly expecting to see Ayato, and not Akemi.

'Akemi Never Wanted To talk to me..So Why now...?' The Platinum Girl Thought.

"G-Good Evening Akemi, May I ask Why are here?" The Girl asked Who's name is, Yeah you guessed it, Yui.

Akemi Whispered,With Red Cheeks. "Do You-Do You know What's Menstruation?"

"E-Eh? You Don't Know?"

"I mean! Iam Just Asking! It's Like I don't Know what it is! Duh!" Akemi Waved he hand Dismissively, Which made Yui Laugh A bit, Causing The Girl To Slighty Glare at her.

"D-Don't Laugh At Me!"

"Okay! It's Okay Akemi! Come In, I will Tell You What You asking is!"

Akemi's Pov~

I enter The room and quickly Put on A Surgery Mask and Safety Goggles, That Where In my pocket.

"Uhh Akemi? What are you doing?" She asked.

"Shhhh...I don't wanna Have Pinkonosis" I Whispered As I looked around The room.

"B-But Pinkonosis Isn't Re-" I Cut her off by Yelling,

"PINKONOSIS IS REAL IF YOU TOUCH SOMETHING PINK YOU WILL PINK!"

"Ummm...Alright Then, Should I explain To Whats the Menstrual Cycle?"

"Mhm. Begin." I nodded

After the explanation~ Cause You Should Know what's A Period.and if you don't, Idk Maybe Your a Guy.

"HOLD UP! HOLD UP!"

"U-Uh..What is It Akemi?"

"So Your Saying, That A Period is that Time of the month where Females Disgusting Blood flows Out of Where-the-babies-come-from part, and that I have to wear a Diaper?!" I yelled out not caring that a Pervert was listening to us, and was Horny.

"Hai,also, You will get alot emotional, and no Chocolate until your period Finishes." She scolded At the last part, as I Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes, I cried like a Damn Toddler.

"N-No Chocolate? B-But...I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT IT! U-WAHHHH!! THIS IS TORTURE!! WHY! WHY!" And with that I made a Tantrum, which made all the brothers Burst In the room,Reiji, Of course taking the lead.

"Akemi! Why are you shouting in the middle of the night!"

"You Made Ore-sama Wake up!"

"Too Noisy..."

I sat up, and wiped my tears.

"Iam Sowwy, I just had a Tantrum because of Chocolate..." I yawn,

"Now, If you don't mind,Iam Gonna Sleep, even though I have Pinkonosis..." I Crawl Towards The Bed, and Jump Onto it, with its Touch,Iam Gonnnee like wind.

"Idiot,Pinkonosis isn't Even A Thing.." Reiji Rubbed his Temples.

"Who Knew Akemi would Be Cute~" Laito rested his hands Behind His back and walked away.

-------------------------
Some day I will make this longer,But,

Hello~! Welcome Welcome~

I had a lot of notifications if ask me, But thanks for the Support!

We hit 1K+ Weird Right?