Marked chapter 3

I woke up with someone's arms around me. I turned around and saw the driver from last night was the one holding me.

"What the fuck," I said, still delirious from sleep. I quickly got over it and punched him in the face. It was like punching a brick wall, but I heard a satisfying snap and he shot up as blood spilled from his face.

"Please, let me go" I cried quietly, going limp. He finally let me go and I slumped onto the floor. I curled into a ball waiting for him to hit me and started crying. I noticed that there were two other guys in the room watching TV. They looked over at me with sad faces. The guy who was holding me got down on the floor and pulled me into him. I don't know why, but I melted into his chest. That's when I noticed we weren't wearing shirts. Without thinking I reached up and felt his pecs. His skin was so soft, but hard at the same time. He felt good against my skin.

Tristin! What the hell?! I thought to myself. He just beat the crap out of you last night and now your thinking about him... like that! I let my hand fall.

"I'm sorry, we should have never done that to you," he said sadly.

"Please, just let me go home," I said, crying. But couldn't get myself to leave his embrace.

"Will you let me explain first?" he asked, holding me back so he could look at me.

"Well since I can't seem to get my body to move, I guess," I muttered, rubbing my nose.

"Were werewolves an-"

"What?" Sophie didn't tell me about werewolves. He reached out for me and I flinched. His hand dropped and he looked disappointed

"You're still young. I'm sure you would've learned about us sooner or later. I see your master hasn't told you about us," he said. I didn't say anything for a minute but then I suddenly got curious.

"Why aren't you beating me up, like last night?"

He stiffened and wouldn't look at me.

"Two nights ago was the full moon," he said staring at the floor. "The night before and after a full moon we become really aggressive. We're not ourselves." He looked like he was about to cry. I noticed his eyes were the deepest brown, almost black. I kinda got lost in them...bedroom eyes...

Shut up, Tristin!

"Oh," I paused, "Can I go now?"

"I suppose so, I don't know how I'm going to explain this to your coven." he looked worried and... sad? Whatever.

"Umm, your still holding on to me."

He squeezed me for a couple of seconds before letting go. Weird.

"There's a phone in the kitchen and here's your shirt, " he said, handing me my shirt and pointing to a doorway.

I walked in the kitchen pulling on my shirt and froze. There were two more guys sitting at the table eating cereal. They smiled at me and said they were sorry about last night. I nodded and walked to the phone and called Lucas. There was no answer so I called Sophie. Still no answer. Damn it! Why arent they picking up?! Then I tried Alec. He answered on the second ring.

"Alec, its me."

"Tristin! Where are you? What happened!? Lucas and Sophie never came home last night. They said they had to find you and that's it."

"I don't really know, some werewolves house, I guess," I told him.

He was furious. "Why the fuck would you ever go home with a werewolf!" he yelled.

"Like I had a choice," I yelled back."They fucking took me, so quit yelling at me!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw the two guys cringe.

"Ask someone who the Alpha is."