Eight

I don't know what came over me but my first instinct was to flinch and push him away.
He looked surprised to be rejected and I could swear I saw a flash of anger cross his eyes. I slowely backed away looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Why would you do that?" I asked my voice shaking.

"You're so innocent.. So fùcking innocent it drives me mad Avalynn!" He yelled turning around and running his slender fingers through his hair.
For a second I forgot what he just said, being too mesmerized by the beauty in front of me.

"You should leave. Right now. Or I may not be able to control myself.." He mumbled the last part.

Fear overtook me once more. "B-but the boy.." He was surely creeping around somewhere and would without a doubt find me in a heartbeat.

"Right." He said grabbing his keys and walking towards the door. "Come on, I'll drive you. But please for the love stop stuttering. It makes me want to do thinks to you you can not imagine."

I don't know why but his words made me feel some tingles. Almost like butterflies. But I tried to not think about it too much. I knew I could not get attached to someone like him. Mr. Styles is too mature to get involved with someone as young and damaged as me. And even if Mr. Styles did try anything he would litterally beat me alive before letting me have a happy life. Thinking about my father and his aggressive behaviour makes me tremble in my seat which Mr. Styles surely notices.

"Are you cold or something?" He asked in an annoyed yer confused tone. I didn't say anything and simply nodded.

He wouldn't understand even if I tried to explain what was actually wrong with me.

Noone ever does.

It's shoort I know!! I am so sorry🙄🙄
But I am back and I have great things planed for this book.

I hope you still are willing to read on as I am going to give my best at updating regularly.

So what have you been up to?💋

Love- Abi