Seven

I was nervous. And all the alcohol running through my system didn't seem to make it any better. God did he get so hot over night or was he always like this? Shit. I need to stop thinking like that! He's your coach God dammit!

"I won't ask again. What the héll are you doing here?!" He asked pacing around in his living room where I was sitting timidly on the couch.

"But you just di-"

"Shut up and answer me Avalynn" he glared at me.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just-"

"For fúcks sake! Would you just stop stuttering for a moment?" He asked angrily and I felt suddenly really uncomfortable in his presence.

"I think I should just leave. Thanks.. or whatever" I mumbled before quickly standing up and sprinting towards the door without a second glance.
I was stopped however when I felt a tight grip around my upper arm pulling me back into a firm chest.
I gasped looking up to see Mr. Styles glaring down at me. I swear his eyes turned darker than they already were making me feel extremely intimidated.
His eyes flicked down for a second lingering on my slightly exposed chest and I felt even more uncomfortable.

"What are you-"

He interrupted me by pinning me against the hard wooden door so I was trapped between the door and.. him. I couldn't say a word too scared to piss him off even more.
However the small wave of excitement which washed over me confused me and I tried to shake the feeling off. I tried moving out of his grip squirming around which only caused a low raspy sound to leave Mr. Styles mouth. His oh so sexy mouth which I'd like to feel on mine. What the hell?
My eyes widened when I realised that he just moaned out loud.

"Fúck!" He suddenly growled pushing himself off of me leaving me panting and shocked.

"I-I should go-" I started again hoping he would let me leave this time but once again I was interrupted by him.

"Don't." He said before turning around and walking off. I contemplated leaving again but I was afraid that he would be even more angry so I just followed him silently.

***

"Do you want something to drink?" I heard Mr. Styles voice and I mumbled a small no which he apparently heard because he came back to the living room with just one glass filled with a maroon coloured liquid. Scotch I assumed.

"I was at a party.." I started to explain. He didn't say anything just watched me quietly. I didn't look at him when I continued.

"I-I couldn't find my friend so I decided to walk home alone when.." I shuddered at the thought of the stranger.

"There was this guy.. He followed me and I just ran and.. ended up here." I finally looked up at him to see him watching me intensely. " I swear I didn't know that you lived here, Sir. I-I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not intruding or anything. What if your wife-"

" I am not married." It seems like he hadn't said anything for hours and he finally spoke up leaving me confused. But I thought..

"You're not?" The surprise was obvious in my voice. He is such a handsome guy how could he not be married?!

A low chuckle interrupted my train of thoughts.

"I'm flattered that you consider me handsome, Avalynn. But no I'm not married and I neither have any type of female partner if you assumed that too." He smirked.

Oh God, did I actually say that out loud? I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned my face so he wouldn't see it. Great now he thinks I have some time kind of crush on him. My coach.

"How old are you Avalynn?" His voice dropped a few octaves which made me feel some kind of way.

"I'm 17, Mr. Styles." I said and he closed his eyes for a second before reopening them.

"Say that again." What?

"What do you mean-"

"Say it again. Call me Mr. Styles again" he was now glaring at me.

"Um.. Mr. Styles?"

What happened next was something I could not control because before I knew it he had let out a loud growl and pulled me into his lap slamming his beautiful lips against mine taking me completely off guard.

Why is this so hot?

I know it's short but I had to stop here I'm sorry!!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please keep commenting and voting xx
all your comments inspire me to keep writing.
Maybe I will double update today so comment comment comment!!

Does anyone watch shadow hunters? Cause Alec is bae af😍😍😍

Love yall xx