Meeting This Bitch

I was walking home from my work on a Friday evening. It was a lame job, just an intern in some filthy rich estate agency. I was so tired, I had to do an extra long shift because I dropped a pile if "immensely important paperwork".

I was about to walk into my house when- 'WHOOP WHOOP! AWESOME PARTY REGAN!' Yelled some guy with a beer can.

Oh no.

Regan, my housemate, had a habit of throwing parties exactly when I did not want them. Regan pushed away the drunk guy. She looked pretty red. 'Eheh.... Hiiiii Natasha! Meep.... Y-you sure look t-tired! Whoops... Forgot you get up real early. Welp, I guess- ARGH!' 'COME ON BITCHES! SHAKE WHAT YA MAMA GAVE YOUS!' Yelled some husky voiced woman, grabbing my arm. She spun me around, making me stumble. 'What the fuck lady!?' I yelped.

She laughed loudly. She had bouffant auburn hair, an afro compared to my hair. She disoriented me so much my blonde streak was sticking out. I tucked it into my ear as she laughed more. 'You know, you look great with hair sticking up like you just got electrocuted.' She giggled. I flipped her hair (like a sass queen) and revealed more of her face. Her curly red hair was radiant in the light, and her silverish blue eyes were sparkling. She wasn't wearing any make-up, showing hundreds of freckles. She had pink lips stretched into a smirk. She was very short. I towered over her. Her eyes kept flickering. 'Nice rack, by the way.' She said smoothly. I choked on my own saliva. Jesus this girl was blunt. She handed me a can of beer and winked at me.

The music pounded in my head. I was so bored. Guess these people were too drunk to realise they had been dancing for hours endlessly. Damn, sore feet and a hangover. That sucks. I just leaned in front of a mirror, examining every crevice of my face. My deep brown eyes, my light brown hair, my smudged make-up. Damn, I look a mess right now. As soon as I stood up straight my head started feeling like hell. My head feels like it must imploded. God I want to rip my eyes out. Confused?

Loud music + alcohol + a fucking rave in your own house + chronic migraines = HELL. ON. EARTH. My pills are in the bathroom. They don't help much but at least its quiet in there. My vision is blurred a little. I stagger through the crowd of people. I feel like screaming and I'm barely across the room! I spot the woman with red hair again. She doesn't look happy and drunk anymore. She's looking at me, concerned.

She runs over to me. Her eyebrows are furrowed. 'Hey, are you ok? Do- oh geez!' She begins, but I let out a breath and my legs give way, tumbling onto the floor.

Everything went black.

A/N

Haaaay ppl! This story is told and starred by @blublukitty 's true form, so go follow this amazeballs person! This is gonna be a shortish story and if I'm not lazy it could be finished within a month. I have short bursts of creative writing til it just runs out so short for now! Baai~