Chapter Seventeen

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I met him when i ran in the territory. He's one of your sentinel, George's friend. 2 years younger than me but that's fine. He's a great guy, just like you. At first i only met George that day but then he brought me to where his friends at and the mate bond connected as soon as i saw one of his friend." She explained. "He's in the bathroom now. Well, i'm sorry i can't help you, Alpha." She continued.

"Umm, you could just call me Ethan." She shook her head again.

"You're no longer my boyfriend and that's mean now, you're not more than my Alpha." She smiled. "But if i can tell you. Maybe you need to just except what the goddess already gave you. We were born to have our own mate, right? and Autumn is your mate. Our Luna. As for me, i have Howard." She told me in manners. I just nodded at what she said. Was i sad that she got a mate? No, umm i mean a little. But i also happy to her. At least she's not alone anymore.

"Loose your ego a bit, won't you? I know you too well, Alpha. You need to open up if you want your relationship work. Autumn is not bad herself. I talked to her already. When she played with the kids downstairs. She's nice." I have so much in my head, god, i can't reply to whatever Sophia told me i just nodded and smiled and stuff.

"I think Howard is going to be out soon. I wish you can have a happy life like i have now, Alpha. Move on, won't you? Promise me?" She asked for a promise. My head weight like a ton, now. Too much thoughts!

"Promise?" She asked again with her worry look. I nodded at her. And i can see her facial turned hopeful.

"Yeah, of course, I promise. Happy life, yeah? I'll try. Thank you for this little chat. Tell Howard i say hi, okay?" Sophia nodded. "I think i need to go. Good bye is it, then?"

"Good bye Alpha." With that, i left her and walked to the kitchen where the pups still played around.

"Hey, do you still have the brownies? I think i need some cake right now." I asked to the girl i talked before. She giggled and nodded excitedly. She walked to the kitchen and got me a piece of brownies.

"I'm sorry, this is what it left. The adults here love the brownies way too much." She said handling me a plate of brownies. "My mom made it today." She whispered.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I sat on the couch as i watched the pups play with rules board. So they must me around seven, then. But i saw some of them i can tell is around four. I always been a fan of childrens. They're so sweet. Even some of them are extremely annoying but i love them still. They're the next generation i need to build this pack to the glory.

"Alpha." A teenage girl nodded at me in respect when she saw me. She has blonde curly hair and a very fair skin. I can see the blue pulse and the red of her blood under her skin, shaded perfectly clear. I guess she's around 16.

I'm such an age reader, huh? *chuckle*

"Hey." I replied as she walked passed me to the back of the house.

"She's my sister." The girl who gave me the brownies said as she popped to the couch beside me.

"Oh yeah? So, that's why you look so much a like, yeah?" I said, even i can't see any similar of them except for the blonde curly hair.

"She's the best in training class. I want to be just like her. I want to protect the pack." She said as she pointed a rule board.

12. All pack members must protect the pack even it will bring death.

I felt a little bit sad that a little girl like her need to know about this kind of pack rules. Should i change the rules?

"It was my favorite rules and this is the ones i hate." She gave me another pack rules board.