Chapter Three

Autumn

'Autumn?' I heard my wolf called me.

'What?!' I replied uneasily.

'Where's the guy?' She asked.

'Well i though he's right behind us!' I closed my eyes ready to be grabbed.

'No.. The scent is getting weaker. I think he's going somewhere.' She informed and i looked behind me and found him standing on the back of the restaurant still search for something outside.

"What the hell! Where's that rogue going? Alpha will punish me!" He mumbled behind his breath wished no one hear him but my super hearing can hear those word.

'I think it's time to get out of here!' My wolf suggested.

'Damn true!' I wake up from my seat slowly and nodded to the waiter.

"Thanks." I said in a whisper and walked faster to the lift.

When I got to my room, I released a breath.

'That's close!' My wolf yelled in happiness.

'You will never want that to happen ever again.' I inhaled the air and exhaled it in relief.

I jumped on the bed. Wow, I missed sleeping on a bed! I've run away from home for a year and slept on the ground with dirt or leaves covered my body for a year also.

Remembering home hurts my chest so much. I missed my mom's hugs, my twin's giggles, my brother's kisses, and my dad's goodnights. They are my everything, until...

*flashback (again)*

"Alpha! Your mom's scent is nowhere. We afraid those rogues had her far enough until we can't sniff her scent." My brother's beta, Jordan told him. My dad beside me and Sammy got up.

"No! This isn't happening! I want my wife back!" My dad, the former Alpha of the pack yelled at Jordan. Luke tried to calm him down but that's useless! My mom is gone. Rogues got her!

"I will search for her!" I said, got up from my seat with tears ran down my cheek. I'm 17 now. I finally can have my own decisions.

"I will too! I will never let those rogues touch her ever again." Sammy got up and walked to my side.

'And I will kill them.' My wolf said with anger boiled her.

It was Luke's 24th birthday party and mom was out. She told me and Sammy she wanted to go to a bakery to buy some cakes and then set the party to our new Alpha. Dad will give his title as an Alpha to Luke.

Actually, it should be done when Luke is 18 but Luke asked for extensions because he wanted to search for his mate first.

Mate is a Soulmate. Usually, someone will get their soulmate at the end of his 17 years old age. But, Luke was unlucky, he couldn't find his mate until he's 24.

On his 24 birthday, he told us he felt something different and that's when a Human girl passed our territory to play on our lake. Luke found out she's a human so he needed to ask her and told her anything first.

Her name is Sierra and she's kind of cool. She can cook like a pro. She accepted the mate bond a week later.

Well, it doesn't matter if she's a human or wolf because when my brother marked her, she'll turn to be Wolf, anyway. (She told us that it would be cool to be a werewolf.)

Yeah, turned to be a wolf. You know, wolves bites were just the same as the vampire's bites you saw in TVs. The bite is like a virus

Well, vampires do not exist in this world. Umm, right? Well, I haven't seen any of them passing our territory so, I guess they're not. Just some myth? After all, we should know if they exist in this world and sucking humans blood somewhere.