Soulmates - Truth, Myth & Reality

You are the silence within me

I am the music within you

You are the simplicity within me

I am the intricacy within you

You are the sacrifice within me

I am the rebel within you

You are the compassion within me

I am the passion within you

You are the truth within me

I am the light within you

You are the wisdom within me

I am the joy within you

You are the stillness within me

I am the madness within you

You and I are one

We divide and separate so that we can look into each other's eyes and say 'I love you'

Truth 

Spirituality of Soulmates

Both, eastern and western traditions emphasise the creation of human beings in pairs called soulmates. In many a spiritual traditions, it is said that supreme being is one - formless, omnipotent, and omnipresent - but when manifestation or creation happens, duality or polarity appears, which means separation of masculine and feminine forces that were in union in oneness. Hence, all beings are created in pairs.

It is for this reason that mythology comprises of thousands of gods and goddesses who are responsible for sustenance of life in universe. All the incarnations of God had their female counterparts signifying the union of dualities in the manifest form. It is believed that female goddess is the power of its male counterpart. It is the nature of this feminine energy to manifest (creativity) while masculine energy is the witness (creator) - the duality and oneness of creator and its creativity.

Mythology is just a metaphor, of course we will not see the physical supernatural beings with our eyes. Mythology was a way to philosophically and beautifully explain the working of forces in the magnificent universe. The mention of numerous gods and goddesses just emphasises the union of opposite forces (masculine/feminine or yin/yang) to create and sustain life in the universe.

Science of Soulmates

Before the beginning of universe, there was vacuum that is called nothing. This vacuum is zero electromagnetic field that is where the electric and magnetic forces cancel each other out. This electromagnetic field has a quantum noise (sound of the intensity of the field) that causes quantum fluctuations (say, vibrations) (to understand this, recall the thumping of your heart, and shaking of windows because of a powerful sound playing nearby). Because of this, virtual particles are created as particle-anti-particle pair. These virtual particles then give rise to matter particles which collide to form membranes which in turn collide to create bubbles or the big bangs.

A little about the nature of electric and magnetic fields: The electric and magnetic forces are complementary and if one exists, other will appear. When electric current flows, a magnetic field appears and if there is a magnetic field then potential difference appears that causes flow of charge called electric current. In a graph, electric and magnetic fields are always shown perpendicular to each other. It can be said that electric and magnetic fields are scientific equivalent of masculine and feminine energy which are in perfect unison in unmanifested form that is nothingness.