"Goodmorning Tee , we have a long day ahead of us...my parents wants us over for dinner."I said uneasy. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.

"So now I'm finally meeting the parents?"He asked as he sat his chin on my shoulder. He noticed how nervous I looked. I didn't want my father grilling Terrence or jumping to conclusions.

I wanted to prove to him that he was wrong about Terrence.

"Baby they already have a bad impression of you from the media , my dad isn't happy."I said up at him. He sighed and shook his head.

"Well I guess I have to show them the real me. Mr.Henson will just have to realize that I'm not going anywhere and now we have to be a family for the sake of our child."He said rubbing my stomach. He gave me a kiss on the tummy and got up from bed.

'Here was my chance' I thought as he walked over to the bathroom. He left the door open. I quickly grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

I clicked the screen he had 13 missed calls and 25 unread messages. I swiped the screen over and was hit with a password.

I thought to myself for a second. 'What the hell is the password.'I said out loud . I punched in a random number and it was incorrect.

Right before I was gonna try again an incoming message popped up on the screen.

'Soso😅'
Terrence I'm sorry about lastnight , you left your jacket. Can we talk about it pls?

I blinked twice. What the hell was they talking about?

I heard Terrence the shower head running. I locked his phone and placed it back on the night stand.

I marched into the bathroom and folded my arms. Yeah this nigga was ready to hear my voice.

I banged on the shower door making him jump back. He got the water from out his eyes and looked over at my mug. "Baby what's wrong?"He asked me worriedly.

I put my hands on my hips. "Who is SoSo and why the hell is your jacket over her house?!"I yelled at him. His eyes grew. I rolled my eyes waiting for his response.

He got out the shower wrapping the towel around his lower half. Thank god because these hormones was not making it any better.

"Baby before you go ape shit on me , Soso is my cousin. We got into a bad argument yesterday at my moms house last night and now she wants to talk about it that's all."He explained to me holding his hands out.

I sighed , I was overreacting for no reason. My bottom lip started to tremble. I didn't know why but I couldn't hold in my tears.

"I'm so terrible. Im always accusing you for shit you don't even do. It's just the things my father said and now the hormones. Terrence I'm sorry for acting crazy."I said breaking down in front of him. He wiped my tears and brought me in.

"I understand okay I'm here , it's just the hormones. Look Imma run you a bath and I need you to relax okay Raj?"He said to me lifting my chin. He kissed me and with that he turned to get my bath prepared.

Terrence

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and delete Melissa's number from my phone. She had no reason to text me , whatever she had to say she could keep. That was way too close.

I got Taraji's bath together and I was waiting on her to finish getting ready. Taraji has told me a lot about her parents and I know she comes from a strict Christian family so I already knew the thoughts they had about me wasn't good.

I poured me a glass of whiskey to ease my nerves. I had to face her father for the first time and meet him for the first time. But what really had me nervous was that I wanted to ask him for Taraji's hand in marriage. I mean I wanted to do things the right way.

My phone lit up on the island counter. I shifted my eyes down to the screen and saw I had a new picture message from my brother Rome.

I opened the message and smiled feeling accomplished.

Rome💂🏽
'It's done! Q is safe'

The house was completely engulfed in flames

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The house was completely engulfed in flames. Rome had got the job done. That sinister smile flashed upon my features in pure victory. I brought the glass up to my lips taking a long victory swig.

No more Mira for good.

Playing With Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें