Chapter 1- Bodily Persuasion

Omniscient P.O.V

Josiah and Isaiah looked around the finished version of their new casino, "Purple Reign", smirking and giving each other daps.

Their vision had finally come together after over a year of meeting with interior designers, contractors, architects, etc. Tonight was the night that the most highly anticipated casino in Vegas, was opening.

"'Bout time this thing finished." Isaiah chuckled, looking at his best friend of 6 years.

"After how long? 17 months? I would expect so." Josiah smiled.

"But you know- perfection takes time. Can't just be thrown together so I don't really care if it took 17 years. Our shit poppin' yo."

Josiah clapped his best friend's hand, agreeing with his view on things.

"We have one thing that's still wrong though." Josiah sighed, making a frown appear on Isaiah's face almost immediately.

"And what's that?"

"How are we going to be the hosts of the most lit thing in the city, and have no hostesses on our arms to show off? That shit doesn't fly at all"

Isaiah ran his hand down his face and rolled his eyes, realizing that may actually be a huge problem. Image was everything to them, being that both Josiah and Isaiah were former professional athletes on the NFL team, "San Diego Chargers".

Many people would be showing up, especially those that were in the sports world and had lifestyles that were more so on the high-end of the stick. Not only did the boys need to look good, they also had to be well-rounded.

"Don't stress it woe, I have an idea." Isaiah smirked and Josiah immediately groaned, being his best friend was bat-shit crazy and his ideas were usually way out there.

"No."

"What does that mean?"

"No."

"You haven't even heard me out yet."

Josiah sighed and gave him a look to indicate his idea should be expressed.

"So you know how Odell just started talking to that Kayla girl, right?"

"Kayla, Kayla, Kayla. That's girl is psychotic, but I guess she's cool peoples- she and Odell go well together, why though?" Josiah laughed.

"Remember how Odell met her at that escort service everyone talks about?"

"I still don't see where th- oh hell no."

"Man, why not? There ain't shit wrong with that!" Isaiah stressed.

"Just because 'Dell got lucky and cuffed up a good one, that don't got shit to do with us. I'm not about to go hire some two-dollar hoe to take to the casino we've worked forever on. Then they end up not knowing how to act in a professional setting and ruin everything we've worked for. That's not flying over here, woe."

"My nigga, lemme break sum'n down for you. This is one of, if not the, highest-rated escort services in not the city, not the state, the country. So what are the odds that we pick up a girl that doesn't know how to act or embarrasses us. That business is not getting all that bank for no reason. Be rational, not judgemental."

Josiah heard him, he wasn't really feeling him though. This was something he was way too excited about and worked way too hard for, just to be jeopardized. He didn't want to take any risks.

"Man listen, I'll look into it."

Isaiah scoffed. "That's on you, I'm a grown ass man and I'm going to do what I want regardless. At the end of the day, I'm courting a chick from there because keep in mind- we really have no one we want to take and we need a date in," He checked his watch, "4 & ½ hours."