{Contract/Intro}

Independent Contract Agreement

of agreement made between

Erotic Affairs
|Kiana Cortez|
|Karter Cortez|

-and-

**full name**

Whereas: the companion does acknowledge and agree that the agency shall provide it's services and shall compensate the needed amount, for any harm, losses and damge. Agrees provided escort's client should be kept harmless to any acts and/or measures which he/she may suffer through any error(s) and/or negligence caused directly, or otherwise stemmed from any acts that disobey the code of conduct provided by the agency; "Erotic Affairs".

The escort: does hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined by the agency and to any changes and/or amendments set forth thereafter as deemed necessary by the agency in assuring smooth operation of the business.

The escort:, shall agree to the contract the agency provides, and does hereby agree to obey to the following terms:

1. The agency: does not tell the escort what to do on any particular event, and it's only obligation is to secure the desired service and communicate it to the escort.

2. There is no agreement: that any act of a sexual nature be performed for a fee or otherwise. You acknowledge that the agency has not asked you to engage in any conduct that violates the law.

3. The escort: agrees that any and all action(s) taken with clients given by the agency, are committed of his and her own free will as mutually consenting adults and without any knowledge or expectation by the agency prior to, during, or after the occasion.

4. The escort will be paid 50% percent of the hourly fees which are paid by the client for each call worked, and fulfilling desires. Provided that in special circumstances, other compensation arrangements may need to be made and escort will receive advance notice (in writing if requested) of same before accepting the assignment.

{All client payments,made in cash,will be given to the agency,which will make distribution under this agreement.
Nothing in above paragraph shall affect the right of the agency to recover fines or penalties imposed by one of its own.}

5. The escort does promise full disclosure to the identities of the client and the activities that took place while on the job.

By the act of signing: this document, the escort does agree to, without any reservations, all of the terms and conditions set forth in the above document. by such action, they give up any and all rights to contest this agreement in whole or in part. this agreement shall remain in force until the business relationship between the parties is terminated.

We, Kiana and Karter Cortez, further certify that no person or company has coerced, influenced or offered us anything of value in exchange for making this application. No specific promises have been made to us other than those contained in this document.

Signature; ________________ Date; __/__/____

********

Kiana and Karter Cortez are Los Angeles born, Las Vegas raised. Kiana being 23, Karter 25, life has taken them through many trials and tribulations in the many years they've lived and at this point all they have is each other.

Parents? Kiana's mother suffers a severe cocaine addiction, Karter's, incarrcerated for her dealings in links of gang-related crimes. Both share the same father who continuously blames them for both of their mother's suffering. Constant abuse and rape from ages 13 and 15 -up until 16 and 18- by the one who was supposed to be their protector and cherish them most, messed them up completely.

It turned them into savages. Savages who cared about nothing except each other, their money, and their business- A business which is internationally-known for being the #1 escort service in the U.S. The name?

Erotic Affairs

-Cast list
°YamilexAmanda as Kiana
°BellaaGunz as Karter
°Don Benjamin as Isaiah Perez
°Dallas.Wade/ Flashman Wade as Josiah Johnson

~Vote/Comment~
♤♡♧ |Trap-A-Vellie Mamis| ♤♡♧