(9) Beginning To Frost

Start from the beginning

Donavan had said he was coming back, that he wanted something from me. Wanted what? What did I have that he would want?  I wondered suddenly if my Grandmother would know. Perhaps she would be able to explain things, and even if she couldn't tell me what Frost wanted, she might be able to tell me what to do about him.

Deciding it was time to wake up, I groaned and rolled over, the side of my arm hitting something soft and warm.

Groaning again, I rolled back onto my back, my nose twitching when something tickled at my face. I growled and lifted a sleep heavy arm to swat at it half heartedly. 

"God damnit." 

I rolled up into sitting position and rubbed at my eyes, blinking blearily as I looked around the room.

"Whaaa-"

I reaching down, I picked up a small piece of bright lacy material off my legs, holding it up to my face to inspect it closer. Something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye and I turned my face to the side, reaching out another hand to grab the second lacy scrap of material off the floor. 

Something tickled my face again and I looked up sharply.

"Oh. My. God."

My underwear, what looked like every single pair that I owned, were all hanging in shreds in various places around my bedroom. From the light fixtures, to the doors, some were even tied to my open window. Scraps of lace in various colors were scattered across the floor and I couldn't help but let out an angry scream. My room was a complete mess!

"WAZZGUINGON!" Flora yelled as she sat straight upright from her position beside me. I jumped, not realizing she was sleeping right next to me and surpassed a squeal.

"God guys, would you shut up?" Gee groaned from the left of me on the floor. Her hand shot up to the edge of my bed and she slapped me hard on the leg.

She’s cranky in the morning. Just like me.

Kim gave a grunt of agreement and it was then that I noticed she was cuddled up to some random guy with sharpie all over his face, his shirt in tatters and his pants around his ankles. I sighed. At least I wasn't the only one who had been pranked.

Flora had slumped back onto the floor after her random outburst and was now snoring loudly and rather unattractively, her mouth wide open and drool dripping down the side of her face.

“Gross,” I muttered and then turned to adventure through my destroyed house. When I began to descend the stairs with my aching legs, I heard something clatter from downstairs in the kitchen. I hurried the rest of the way.

“Mmmm,” a girl moaned.

“Oh yeah!” a guy groaned back.

 I prepared for the worse as I crept into the kitchen and saw about ten people by my coffee machine slurping down my precious roasted coffee beans that my Father got especially for himself.

“So good!” a dark-skinned boy said, who was sitting on top of my fridge with a jug of orange juice in his lap.

“EHEM,” I said loudly. And like children caught at the scene of the crime all of their heads turned towards me. I jabbed a finger towards the front door. “What are you all still doing here? The Police told you to leave!”

They looked at me like I was a big with a cows head. “OUT! PARTY’S OVER! ”

They all ‘awwed’ and ‘booed’ me as they passed by and I noticed almost every one of their eyes were bloodshot, almost all of them had a throw up stain on their shirt.