CHAPTER THREE

Shizuka's Point of View

" What?!? You're going home?!?" Oh that's me.

I was just on the phone talking to a certain someone...

" Relax, yung puso. Well yeah, I'm going home in the Philippines. Hindi ka ba masaya, baby???"

" NO!! What the heck are even going to do here?!?" Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko at nasigawan ko siya phone

" Oh c'mon don't be like that, I know na namiss mo rin ako. Don't worry the feeling is mutual, babe "

" Don't treat me like one of your stupid toys, you playboy."

Yuck, his words makes me wana throw up!!

" But you're not one of my flings! You're someone special to me-"

" Stop with the fvcking acting, BIG BROTHER. Hindi bagay, tsk." yeah, he's my stupid cassanova brother. What, anong akala niyo some guy who tried to flirt with me?? Puh-leeeaaasse~~

" I see, you're still as sharp as ever Dev. Hahahah, namiss ka ni Kuya ehh~~ " he said in an annoying tone and I bet he's pouting right now.

" I know you're pouting. Tsk, stop it. You look like a stupid duck "

" You're so harsh, little sis!! Hmp, alam kong namiss mo rin ako!! Blegh!! "

Shinichi Denhiel Travis Seijurou - a famous actor, model and singer in South Korea. He's known worldwide because of his talents and also the son of the most richest family in the world, the Seijurou Clan. He's 21 years old and a certified playboy.