Missunderstanding | Chapter 3

Signe's POV
I hear a strange sound. An annoying loud one too. I slowly flutter my eye's open to find myself still on Jack. He's sound asleep, his hair still messed up and his glasses off. I leaned to get up but found my shoulders still within Jack's arm. I leaned back down on him, realizing how comfortable this position was, and not wanting to get up. I forced myself to shake Jack awake.
"Jack!" I whispered, pushing on his torso, trying to wake him up. I heard a groan from him.
"Jack! Wake up!" I said again, shaking him.
I saw his eye's open like a elevator, his bright blue eyes adjusting to the bright light.
"Ugh..Signe?" He groaned taking his hand off me.
"Jack, what time is it?" I asked leaning away from him as he reached over to the bedside and grabbed his phone. I rubbed my eye's as he suddenly shot up.
"It's 7:00am!" He exclaimed
"Wait! So we slept through all yesterday after the announcement!?" I said, Jack nodded in worry.
"Wait.. What?" Jack mumbled, I heard and asked what.
"Mark has been trying to get ahold of me and he's saying that the guy from yesterday with the announcement thing.." He faded, I nodded for him to continue.
"he was a fake, and he happened to get himself on stage to say his opinion without anyone knowing!" He explained, "So that guy from yesterday, he wasen't even suppose to be there?" I asked, Jack nodded, I sighed. "Well, that's a relief..." I said, brushing my hair behind my ear. Jack nodded, "they said that they were extremely sorry for this problem and now the man is in custady.." he explained, reading the forums of the convention. I nodded, and got up and streched, I found my phone on the table with a text from Amy. I felt a little susipicious about talking to her considering my nightmare I had with her, but. It was just a dream, and I thought she liked Mark..? I sometimes gave her crap about it, but she never talked about it, but I think im slowly starting to get her trust. She's actually really nice and we have alot in common! But, my nightmare changed my thoughts about her, for the worse I think.

-------

A(Amy): Hey, Signe! Did you hear that whole dealio about the announcement?!

Me(Signe): Yeah, I was there and it was pretty insane, but they figured it out, if you haven't seen it yet check the forums.

A(Amy): I know about it, Mark told me about it, luckily I wasen't there to wittness it, but it sounded crazy.

Me(Signe): Well, diden't Mark figure it out?

A: Yeah, he did.. and Im glad, I saw ALOT of people leaving yesterday because of it.. >~<

Me: I know, it was horrible. But I think we are gonna come back down to the convention and see what's happening..

A: Okay, would you be willing to meet up sometime day..? I think it'd be fun to talk and see each other again!

Me: Yeah! That sounds great! Does 1 sound good?

A: Perfect! Let's meet at starbucks, and we can chat there. Sound good?

Me: Yup! I'll be there! See you then!

A:Bye!

I set my phone down, and walked to the bathroom and got myself ready, putting on my mascara and my convention outfit. Which consistaed of a light t-shirt and a skirt and some leggings. Just as I finished, Jack and I switched and he went to get ready, while I waited for him and checked my phone. Everything seemed the same, everyone was much more chill..

I heard a knock on my door, and I just assumed it was Mark and opened the door to a woman standing a little taller than me and had black hair tied up in a pony. And she looked like she was someone from the convention, and she had a full-acess badge.

"Hi! Are you Jack's Girlfriend?" She asked, I immedalty did not give her a good impression. The fact that she diden't even know my name bothered me, just calling me "Jack's girlfriend" is just annoying. I mean, I am his girlfriend but im my own seperate person! But, she looked a little shady and decided not to anwser her question fully.

"Why..?" I asked, looking confused.

"Well, this is Jacksepticeye's room isen't it?" she asked, my mind told me to lie. And I had to, for the sake of all the fangirls mobbing are room. And we diden't need that.

"Nope. I don't know who your even talking about.." I lied, trying to keep the door as closed as I could so that she coulden't see inside. Even if she was a fake person trying to mob us, she could tell I was lieing.

"Im not here to mob you, Im looking Jack to talk too. I know him, and he called me up wanting to talk to me." she said, I cocked an eyebrow, in disbelif.

"Whats your name than?"

"June." she replied, crossing her arms annoyed. I shook my head and closed the door on her. And locked it. I heard her groan and walk away, and the sound of the elevator. I heard Jack come out of the shower, rubbing his head with the towel.

"Hey, who was that?" he asked, I gulped a little.

"Some lady, she said she knew you, but I diden't believe her.." I explained, sitting in the office chair by the desk.

"Really? What was her name?" He asked, putting the towel on the drying rack.

"June.. But, I think she was lieing.."

"Okay, well I don't know anyone named June, so thanks for keepin an eye out.." he said looking to the door.

"No problem" I smiled

~SKIP TO STARBUCKS~

I walked to Starbuck's and found no one there