Anger |Chapter 2

Jack's POV
~AT PAX PRIME~
Me and Signe just got our self's settled in are room, it had one bed and a table with a TV that could acess youtube and netflix and we would probably chill later after exploring around Pax.

"Hey! Signe! You ready to go?" I asked, putting on my backpack and zipping up my red sweatshirt.

"Yup! Let's go!" She replied coming out of the bathroom, and she looked really good for just a casual day at a convention.

"Come on! Let's get going! We're gonna met Mark for an announcement!" I grabbed her hand, pulling her with me to the elevator.

~Time skip to the announcement~

"Hello everybody! Welcome to Pax South!" the accouncer yelled, springing his arm's up in the air excitingly. Everyone clapped and cheered.

"I hope everyone is doing well this fine day for Pax! But, before we start the P~AARTY!" he screamed, and we all seemed interested and we quited down.

"We've noticed the downfall in some MAJOR youtubers, some that I will not say, but are very far up on the line of subscribers!" he explained, I cocked an eyebrow, was he talking about me..?

"It seems like most of the Youtubers that have downfalled are asscoiated with them having somone else in their lives!" He exclaimed, I stood confused and looked to Signe, she looked sad and upset. This guy was fucking excited, does he not realize what he's saying!?

"What?" I heard someone shouted in the audience.

"I think! That youtubers that have over 3 million subscribers should be focusing on youtube and not on ANYTHING or ANYONE else!" he exclaimed. What... ?

"What the fuck!?" I shouted, getting riled up. Some people started staring at me, but I diden't care. Signe was right next to next, and I wasen't takeing this shit!

"I mean.. Come on! You have plently of time for your "lovers" later! When your off of youtube! Just leave them!" he blabbed. WHAT!? IS THIS GUY LOCO!?

I heard the audience shout and scream upset and trying to argue with the announcer.

"ARE YOU INSANE!?" I heard someone shout,

"WHAT THE FUCK!? GET OFF THE STAGE!" I heard another scream, and youtubers with their couples leaving.

"W-What..? Jack..?" Signe asked, stepping away from me.

I looked to her, she looked sad and upset. I quickly walked over to her, and grabbed her hands.

"Signe.. Youtube WOULD never get in the way in our realtionship , and I WOULD never leave you for youtube.." I promised, comforting her. This was her first time at a convention, and this never ever happened before! What was wrong with that guy!? She was really nervous to come in the first place and this probably diden't help.

"What the fuck was that about?" Mark asked, looking around to see almost none here anymore.

"I-I have no idea! But, I think were gonna go be to our room for a little bit. But, you can text me if you wanna do anything, sound good?" I suggested, moving my backpack around in my arms.

"Okay, sounds good. I'm gonna go figure out what the fuck is going on.." He replied, walking away from me and Signe.

I nodded, pushing Signe's hair away from her face and I brought her with me to the room to calm down.

~TIME SKIP TO THEM IN THE ROOM~

She laid down on the bed, getting her thoughts togather. And I kept looking through the forums to see if anyone knew what the hell was going on.. Their was nothing! Was he serious!? I usally don't take these things to heart, but he wasen't joking this time. Right after he finished, he walked off stage proud of himself.

"Love? Are you okay?" I asked gently, leaning up from my chair. She nodded.

"Yeah, I was just caught off guard. Sorry for over-reacting,but I'm fine now.." she replied, looking much better from the announcement.

"I-I'm sorry, you had to hear that.. That's NEVER happened before and I have NO idea what was wrong with that guy.." I said, fixing my hair.

She smiled, looking to me.

"It's alright, I overacted to be honest. I just got scared.." She explained, scrolling through her phone.

I got up from the chair and sat by Signe on the bed. Leaning up against the bedside wall with the pillows. Crossing my legs and setting my head back, and closing my eyes. It was quite for a moment untill i heard some moving and felt warm presence lay next to me.
And I felt Signe crawl over to my left arm and rest her head on my right pec. And I smiled, putting my arm around her as I felt her slowly unravel and relax on me. I pulled some of her hair away from her eye's and I felt her hand creep along my stomach resting it there. I told tell she was nervous, but i really diden't mind. I loved her and I trust her so hopefully she trusts me which I'm like 99% precent sure she does.
"Hey... Jack?" Signe asked quietly
"Yeah?"
"Do... You mind if I..?" She dazed away, her eyelids drooping undecive wether to sleep.
"Not at all.." I whispered, pulling her closer to me. And she sighed resting her head fully on me now. And I could hear her quite breathing, as I closed my eye's and dozed off.