Chapter 4

The Billionaire's Assistant

Chapter 4

Michael^^^

Andrew's POV

I picked up my beer and took a sip. I looked around the club, taking in the view. Music blaring, sweaty bodies grinding against each other and waitresses in skimpy clothing walk around with trays of drinks. I looked over to the bar and saw a girl with caramel colored skin, hypnotizing brown eyes and thick hair barely contained in a braid. She was wearing a black dress with lace arms and very deep cut in the front showing just a bit of cleavage. I watched as she walked towards the dance floor and noticed how long her legs looked in those heels.

I imagined how those legs would look wrapped around my waist. Stop thinking those thoughts Andrew, I thought to myself. I shook my head and went back to my beer and gulped it down. I looked across from me and saw that Michael disappeared. I searched the dance floor and noticed that he was stalking towards the girl that was with long legs, that's what I'm gonna call her. My eyes drifted to long legs and got hypnotized by the way she swayed her hips. No girl has ever had this effect on me, but this one is so very different.

The song changed and I saw her leave the dance floor and walked over to the bar. She ordered something and waited, the bartender then returned with a beer. She took it and sat a few tables away from me. I couldn't tear my gaze away from her. She must've noticed because she started to look around searching for something. Her brown eyes landed on mine and I noticed that her eyes were hazel with gold specks. I have no idea how long we were staring at each other but it felt like forever. She was the first to break our staring contest. Somehow I felt rejected by that small action.

Michael soon returned and we made small chat but I wasn't really listening to what he was saying. I blanked out after a while trying to figure out why she looked away. I was taken out of my trance by Michael waving his hand in front of my face while calling my name. "Huh," I said a little dazed. Michael's face twisted with anger and curiosity. "What the hell dude! I've been calling your name for the past three minutes," Michael said furiously. My bladder decided to save me from Michael's rant. While he was saying something about 'he's important and I should listen to him', I cut him off and said," As much as I would love to sit here and listen to you rant, I have a hot piss on me." I walked towards the bathroom with Michael hot on my tail. I walked through the door and purposely let it go. It hit Michael in his face and he let out a groan of pain while sending me the middle finger. I chuckled and walked over to the urinal and did my business. While I was washing my hands Michael asked me why I was all the way in space.

"It's this girl. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I told him.

"Then maybe you should talk to her and stop being a chicken," he replied with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not chicken; I just don't want to talk to her yet. I think I'll just admire from a distance for now," I said, thinking about her again.

Michael had a smirk on his face and an evil glint in his eyes. His eyes searched my face for something, I'm not sure what. I put my blank mask on and stared at him impassively. After a while, he replied, "Whatever you say boss man" and walked out the bathroom. I followed him out and headed to bar, got a beer then went back to my table.

While drinking my beer, I saw the shadow of someone pass me and settled in the seat across from me. I looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Her face was caked in makeup and her breasts were so huge I'm sure I could pop it with a pin. "Hey hot stuff," she said in a supposed 'flirtatious' voice, but to me it sounded like she was finding it hard to breathe. I tried my best not to cringe at the sound but instead raised a brow at her, unimpressed. "Wanna get out of here," she said realizing that I wasn't going to reply.

"Look here blondie; I would rather feed myself to sharks than even think about sleeping with you. If I were you, thank God I'm not, I would go and find someone who would be interested in you and not want to ruin your life with a simple phone call." I said with venom lacing my words. She looked at me with fear in her eyes then said, "Whatever, I'm sure your dick is small anyway." I watched as she walked away as fast as she could in those sky high heels.

Just as she walked away, I looked up and saw Michael calling me over. I wonder what he could be calling me for, I thought to myself. Walking up to him, I notice two women are standing in front of him with their backs to me. One of them I recognize because she's the one I have been looking at all night. Closing the distance between us, I said, "Yes Michael." Long legs looked up and locked eyes with me. A flicker of surprise and nervousness was seen in her eyes but quickly disappeared. "Kelly, Alicia, this is my best friend Andrew. Andrew this is Kelly and Alicia," Michael said as he introduced us.

Oh, so her name is Alicia. A beautiful name for an even more beautiful woman. I was taken out of my thoughts by two voices simultaneously say hey. I nodded not trusting the words that would come out of my mouth.Noticing that we were all standing, I asked, "Why don't we all take a seat?" I lead them over to the table that was recently occupied by Michael and I. Two extra chairs were added to the table to accompany Kelly and Alicia. We were now seated and the three engaged in conversation. I didn't really contribute to the conversation because I was deep in thought. After they were conversing for about twenty minutes, I saw Alicia lean over and whisper something to Kelly.

I watched as she got up and left the table soon after to walk out the club. Deciding to call it a night because Michael doesn't look as if he would be leaving anytime soon, even if he was it wasn't going to be with me. If you know what I mean. I texted Franklyn and told him to pick me up. I bid farewell to Michael and Kelly and walked out the club. A few seconds later Franklyn pulled up in front the club. I got in the back and greeted him. Just as he was about to pull out, I noticed Alicia standing not too far from the exit of the club. I told Franklyn to stop once he reached directly in front of her.

I rolled down the window and, "Get in, I'll take you home." She nodded and walked around to the other side of the car. i rolled my window back up and leaned back into the seat. Once she was in I asked her where she lived. "In the apartment complex on Third Street," she said while looking me dead in the eyes. I felt bare under her gaze, like if she could see right through me. I told Franklyn the address and he pulled away from the curb. Alicia was looking out the window, and I took this chance to admire her beauty. Her cheeks were well defined and her nose was so cute. Fifteen minutes later we pulled up to the apartment complex.

Looking over at Alicia, I noticed that she was asleep. I gently shook her and said, "Alicia, we've arrived." She caught me off guard when she said, "Can you carry me?" I hesitated but decided to comply to her request. I got out and rounded the car, opening her door I gently lifted her out of he car. I walked into the lobby of the building and headed straight for the elevator. I pressed the up button and waited fro the lift to arrive. It opened and i walked in with a half-asleep Alicia in hand. Thank God he lift was empty. "Which floor?" I asked her. She held up ten fingers like a child would when you asked them their age. The corners of my mouth twitched at the action. She handed me her purse as if to tell me something. I searched through her purse and found her keys. There was a small tag with the number 142 written on it. 

The elevator arrived on the floor and I walked down the hall until I came to her door. I unlocked it and walked inside. I placed her on the couch with one of the pillows under her head and removed her heels. I placed her purse and keys on the coffee table and walked out the apartment. I went back down to the car and told Franklyn to drive me home. Soon enough we arrived at my house and I told Franklyn to be safe and have a good night. I walked up to my room, undressed and went to bed. My mind was occupied by one person. The delectable Alicia. I fell asleep with her on my mind.