1-The Prank

Tris' POV

Today is Zeke's choosing ceremony, so naturally I have to ruin it. I walk over to Uriah's bed. "Uri wake up if you want to prank Zekey-Wekey..." I whisper yell into his ear. "I'M UP, I'M UP" he shouts into my ear. "Shut up while I come up with a plan" I tell him while he gets dressed. "Grab the paintball guns, goo, permanent marker, silly string, and trip wire" I tell him. We quietly tip down the hall to Zeke's room. We write "I love Shauna" with a heart around it, in pink marker, on his forehead. We the set up a bucket of goo above the doorway with the trip wire and prepare to shoot him with the paintball guns.

"1...2...3!!!"

We then shoot him. "What the hell!!!" he shouts. "Uri, I think it's time to...""RUN!!!" we say at the same time, and dash out of the room.

We then proceeded to run all over the Dauntless compound looking for Dad with Zeke still chasing after us. We, finally, find him in his office and hide under his desk. "Save us!!!" we whisper yell to him. "What did you do now? Don't let me guess...you pranked Zeke?""Maybe" we respond with a sheepish grin.

"Here he comes" Dad warns us as we silently prepare for Zeke's wrath. "I have to get a picture of this one" Dad says as Zeke rushes out before Dad can get a picture. "Nice job on the prank"Dad tells us. "Thanks!!!" we reply in unison; grinning like maniacs.

~*~*~*~*~*AUTHOR'S NOTE~*~*~*~*~*

Dear readers,

I know that my chapters aren't long but I will make this book as long as possible. Please do not hesitate to comment and state what could be better because I know it could. Also chapters will be posted by Friday.

Hope you like the book,
Tylisha