psycho,

a few edits and the music video for heathens inspired me to write this one. okay but seriously i live for this "crazy" and "psycho" type stuff and it's v attractive to me. like seriously if someone came up to me and said "your girlfriend just murdered 15 people." id actually get kinda turned on. WOAH THERE. okay enjoy lmao. ((mention of rape, murder, and many deadly things))

------------

Tyler was going crazy. He's lost his mind and he didn't know what to do. Tyler was walking alone at night with a knife in his pocket. He saw someone walking and then went to the side to hide. As the person walked by Tyler quickly got them and slit their throat. As the lifeless body fell out of Tyler's arm he felt satisfied. He loved killing and wanted to do it even more. He was the perfect murderer. He never got caught, which meant he could murder whoever he wanted whenever he wanted. He was that good. He would murder everyone, the only person he would never murder is his boyfriend Josh. He thought "I've already killed 4 people today. I should head home."

When he was home he went up to his and Josh's room. He saw his older boyfriend laying there looking like an angel. He thought in his head "what's wrong with me? I get such an angel and I'm a monster. I don't deserve him." He lay down and put his arm over Josh and fell asleep.

The next day Josh woke up in Tyler's arms and smiled. Josh got up and looked outside. It was a dark and rainy day. Perfect to spend it with his boyfriend inside and cuddle all day. He woke Josh up by kissing his shirtless torso and went up to his lips. "Babyyyyy. Wake up" Josh said. Tyler shifted in the bed. "What is it babe?" Tyler said with a tired voice. "Babe your sleepy voice is so sexy." Josh said and kissed him. "Okay I'm awake now." Tyler said and kissed him back harder.

"What do you wanna do today?" Tyler said and smiled. "It's actually raining and I was thinking about spending my day with my favorite boy and his amazing body." Josh said. Tyler could feel the butterflies in his stomach. "You're so sweet baby. Come here" he said to Josh. Josh got off of him and lay next to him. They kissed and Josh started tickling Tyler's stomach. Tyler squealed and said "babyyyyy don't do that. I wasn't ready" as he giggled. Josh smiled and kissed him once again. "Hold on" Josh said as he got up to go to the bathroom.

He went in and saw the cabinet wasn't closed all the way, and that bothered him. When he went to close it a few things fell out. He saw knives and rope. He started shaking and opened both of the cabinet doors. He scooted back because he was so scared and shocked. Tasers, many knives, guns, needles, drugs, razors, rope, hand cuffs, whips, paddles. Stuff you would need to rape and kill someone. He started crying and didn't move. He cried harder than he ever has before at that moment.

He gets up and runs to Tyler. "TYLER WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Tyler got up confused and went over to him "what's wrong baby?" Josh shoved Tyler off of him and covered his face to hide his obvious tears. Tyler was so confused at this point. "Baby. Please tell me what's wrong." Tyler said almost crying. He didn't like seeing his beloved boyfriend like this. Josh said "come here" and went to the bathroom.

When they got there Tyler stood in shock. He never wanted Josh to find out. Dumbass move for putting it in the bathroom. "B-baby. I never wanted you to know.." Tyler said quietly. Josh looked at him and said "what's all this for?" Tyler could see the heartbreak in Josh's eyes. Tyler started crying and said "I'm crazy." Josh started crying even harder and said "fuck" really softly but Tyler heard it.

"Baby, I didn't want you to find out. But I m-murder people." Josh broke down and started pouring in his hands. "Why?" He said. Tyler picked his head up. "I don't know. I really don't. But I would never ever hurt you." Tyler said while looking at Josh's teary eyes. "You need help" Josh said quietly. Tyler stepped back. "But... I can just stop if you want me to." Josh looked at him. "How do I know you're gonna stop? How do I know you won't sneak out at night and go murder some more people?"

Tyler hesitated to talk. "Pack your shit... You're going to get help. You have no choice." Tyler stepped back and said "but-" Josh immediately interrupted him. "NO. YOU'RE GOING TO A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL BECAUSE YOU ARE A PSYCHO!! NOW GO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!!! NOW!" Tyler stepped out and went downstairs to pack. He cried the entire time. Josh waited in disappointment. Tyler walked over to the front door where Josh was.

They drove to the nearest mental hospital and didn't say a word during the drive. They pulled up and Tyler got his bag. They both walked in and Josh said "hi, do you have any spots open?" The women at the front desk said "fill this out" and gave Josh a paper asking a bunch of questions. They went and sat down and Josh gave it to Tyler. Tyler filled it out and saw tears fall on the paper.

When he was done he handed it to Josh and Josh gave it to the lady. About 2 hours later she said "Joseph." While reading the last name on the paper. Tyler got up slowly and walked. "Get your stuff. You're gonna be staying here for a while." The woman said. Tyler looked back at Josh and started crying. The woman told Tyler to wait over there and went to Josh and said "we will take good care of him. Want to walk him to the examining room and say your good byes?" Josh nodded and followed Tyler.

They got to the room and Tyler looked at Josh. They both started crying and hugged passionately. "I'm so sorry" Tyler whispered into Josh's ear. Josh kept holding him and let go. "I love you so much baby." They kissed one last time and let go. Tyler walked into the room and Josh stoop there for a few seconds. He then left and thought "he'll be better soon." And left.