C-town

C-town is a dystopian future where Chicago and a lot of cities westward separated from America during pre-prohibition because they thought the government was imposing on their freedoms they sought out a new civil war. During the war the west started losing but just as the end was insight a council of scientist who wanted to expand the reaches of science made a deal that if they designed weapons to help them win the war the council would be free to do whatever they wanted scientifically no matter how inhumane, evil, and/or wicked it might seem in the new nation. The new nation haply allied themselves with them. The council had not just given the new nation weapons but also soldiers stolen as children and raised as adults to be mutated super soldiers called d3-men aka demons. The d3-men made quick work of the eastern military and ended the civil war. The new nation first composed of Illinois, California, and Florida. during the middle of ww2 Chicago was announced as the capital of the new nation and renamed as C-town. After the nation was formed the council came and started doing wicked experiments that made horrifying creatures that were bred for certain purposes like Chimeras for law enforcement, imps for fire fighting, and goblins for house work.

The story follows Viceroy A. Tramp a private eye mutant who is hired to uncover mysteries that happen in C-town and Eve his companion the last living clone. Something even crazier is happening in C-town the council enforcers are struggling to handle what's going on but a string of murders are happening and rumors have it that a dead man is the one who is committing all the crimes.