Septipler

Mark's P.O.V

Jack came up with an 'amazing' idea to do a collab video while he was in America. On a live stream and people, messages things in the two should do. At first, their was only a couple of people messaging in but, soon, the numbers grow and grow.

"@kinkyunicorns.exe has given us the idea of doing slapsies." That's Irish voice like butter as I walked in throw the door with toast. "You stole my spiny chair you leprechaun!" I think Jack saw the confused in my eyes as he patted his knee, offering me a seat.

Sean's P.O.V
Come on Mark slapsies it is. Putting out hands together I went first smacking mine against Mark gentle to begin. Unfortunately, Mark wasn't so gentle hurling his hand against mine causing me to squeal.

We cared on for about 10 minutes till finally, I gave in. Throughout the night we continued to do people's suggestions. We even had a muscle flexing contest letting the fans vote, to my complete surprise I won.

"WHAT? WHY DO YOU VOTE FOR HIM? He's Irish white chest knocked the cameras white filter off balance." He's deep eyes looks at me. "They just feel sorry for you." The sarcasm alone in his voice amazed me.

We both could Sense the tension, I think our views even could. We finished the recording and stood awkwardly staring at each other.

After what felt like an eternity I shattered the empty noise. "You look hot." Soon his tanned skin became red and pink. It was still awkwardness.

Then that tanned skin was covering my white pastie skin. He began to kiss every inch of my skin, deep purple hickeys appear on my pale chest. 

Mark' P.O.V

Sean was on his knee's, head bobbing and tongue swirling around the head, hands kneading my balls, driving me crazy, he must have practice. On every long lick along the bottom of my shaft h gave a gentle squeeze, I couldn't help but moan. He's advanced, tangling my fingers in his long green hair. 

Removing his trousers and boxers he got onto all fours, looking back at me with craving eyes, desperately lining my head up with his entrance, one fast strong thrust my veiny cock was deep in his ass.

About six hard thrusts and Sean cum was dripping off the head of his cock, then I laid my seed deep in his ass. withdrawing and collapsing next to him and smiling. "That was fucking great!"