Johnlock ~ Cocky Lad

Sherlock was always a cocky boy, always showing off, his skill, his intelligence. I wanted him. He angered me but I feel for him. Maybe it's because of how he smiled. I could drown in his blue ocean eyes. His sharp cheek boards.

It was year 10 (year 10 in England 14-16 is the age range) I had managed to get into top set science. I wanted to be a doctor I wasn't gonna lose my dream.

Sherlock was sat alone scrubbing in his book, I wanted to be his friend. Sitting over with his. He was drawing gay smut, I couldn't believe it, in the middle of class straight up smut, intense gay smut, my erection hit the table causing me to the groin.

"Fuck..." Sherlock's blue eyes looked at me, "John are you ok?" He knows my name?! How does he know my name? "Yes, I hurt my foot." My Crimson cheeks and racing heart beat told another story.

*time skip*

The lesson was over and my erection had nearly fully gone down until Sherlock grabbed me. "John, I want to help." I have held again the door been kissed.

He was on his knees, my trouser around my ankle. My head has been licked and sucked. He bobbed his head and I couldn't help but moan. That cocky lad was sucking on my cock.

Next thing I know I was in his ass. "Oh god!" His ass was so tight and I was pounding him.