chapter thirteen // time to go

Start from the beginning

When we got to the mall, I immediately ran to forever 21. Jacob's wallet is in for a little surprise today!

•••

We finally finished shopping. Well, I did. It was all for me basically. We went to like 10 stores and we have so many bags! Of course, Jacob didn't let me carry any of them back to the car, no matter how much I tried to convince him.

We're on our way to coldstone for ice cream!!! Don't judge, I'm still a child at heart.

We finally arrived at Coldstone and I'm so excited. I love ice cream. But, not as much as I love Jacob.

"Welcome to Coldstone, how may I help you?" The cashier said.

"I'll have a mint chocolate chip cone." I said to the cashier.

"And for you sir?"

"I'll have the same."

"Your total is $7.56." I was about to give the cashier a ten dollar bill but Jacob stopped me and paid for it. He's so sweet...ugh I can't.

We got our ice cream and sat down at a table.

"So, what are you gonna do while I'm gone?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Stay in bed, all day and watch bad girls club." I said, half joking and half serious.

"Please don't be miserable over me. Have fun." He said.

"But I can't not be miserable over you! I'm gonna miss you." I whined.

"Baby, it's only a week."

"I know but I don't want you to leave." I said as I finished my ice cream cone. He finished as well and we left to go home.

Once we got home, I showered and changed into comfortable clothes. I brought Jacob up to my room and turned on the TV.

I turned on "Bad Girls Club: Mexico" and Jacob obviously didn't like it.

"No, please change the channel." He groaned.

"Why? I love this show!"

"This show is so stupid."

"How dare you!!" I said in a dramatic voice.

"Ugh! Fine whatever." He said, sliding under the covers.

He's so cute, I love him.

•••

~Jacob's POV

We've been watching tv for an hour and Brooke just fell asleep, right in my arms. I looked at her peaceful, beautiful face. I smiled to myself and laid her on the pillow. I kissed her forehead and rolled over.

I really don't want to leave her tomorrow.

•••

Well, it's the next morning and we're headed to the airport. Brooke has been crying all morning and I feel really bad. But, I have to do my business. I tried to make her feel better but nothing worked.

We're at the airport. Our flight is coming in 20 minutes and Brooke is over the edge. She held onto me the whole ride there and she still is.

"Brooke, I have something to say." Chresanto said. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry about what happened a few weeks ago when I came over. I got over it and realized you're happy with Jacob. Can we still be friends?"

"Of course we can." She said, forcing a smile.

"Thank you." He said, smiling.

Well at least there's no more problems, right?

"And Jacob, I'm sorry too. That's your girl and I disrespected you. Bros?"

"Of course man." I said, giving him a dap.

"Flight to Los Angeles, Carlifornia now boarding! Flight leaving in 5 minutes." We heard over the intercom.

"Baby, I promise I'll call you everyday. I love you so much and I'll be back soon. Goodbye beautiful, have fun while I'm gone." I said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Jacob." She said.

"I love you too baby." I said, giving her one last kiss before boarding the plane.

This is gonna be one hell of a week..

______________________________

(A/N)

Okay...finally done with this chapter! I cried a little at the end, I just get so emotional, lol.

Hope you enjoy. And please leave a comment, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading!