A few touching moments, and falling for her seemed to be like second nature.

We got to the chorus and started jumping up and down with the beat. The crowd continued to cheer.

Laurence started the second verse.

"You got a body that can make me scream I wanna take you for a ride in superman shets, got an old mixtape fll of workout songs, gonna take you to the point make out all night long....."

Aphmau.

The midnight thoughts and drunken blurs, all dedicated to her. She has my beaten up heart, and I have hers with all of it's scars and cracks.

My daydreams are now reality.

You know you're in love when you can barely sleep at night, because reality is finally as good, if not better than, your dreams.

The song finished, and we went off stage. As we went out back, a certain raven haired female jumped into my arms. I picked her up and spun her around, chuckling. She cupped my face as we slowed to a stop, and she pulled my head down so our lips met. It was a sweet kiss, and when I pulled away, an adorable grin was on he beautiful face.

She pulled out her camera, turning it on to vlog.

"Hey guys, so I just went to my first concert an-"

"She loved it so much!" I butted in, leaning my head in frame. Aphmau rolled her eyes playfully and pushed my face out of shot.

"Don't interrupt me!" She giggled.

(Thank you @Crazy_Shipper823 for the comment, sorry I stole it, but you came up with it)

"Anyways, yes, I loved it. So I'm gonna go to the after party, I'll see you guys later"

She turned off the camera, walking with me to the rest of the guys.

We threw a little party on the bus, and it wasn't an insane after party, it was a small get together with friends.

"Garroth, did you really write that song for me?"

"Yes, moron, the opening lines were 'I met you at  grocery spot, in your sweatpants looking all kinds of hot' Laurence wrote the second verse"

"About Katelyn?"

"Like he'd ever admit to that" I chuckled.

To think we met in probably the least romantic way ever, it just makes me crack a smile. The road ahead for us was gonna be rough, and we'd have a hard time to make it out alive and happy, but something tells me we'll be alright.

______________________

It's funny how people have fantasies in their mind on how they'll meet the one they spend the rest of their lives with.
We become so obsessed with perfection, that a first impression can often lead us into a sea of false predictions on who someone is.
Thus, we become blind as to the journey that we can have with this person.

It doesn't matter how you meet someone, but on how fate weaves your lives together afterwards.

The End Of "How We Met"

_________________________________

A/N
WOAH, THIS BOOK IS DONE. SOONER THAN I EXPECTED!

The song At the top: Nintendo by Todd Carey. It inspired this whole book, no joke.

So, I gotta admit, ending this book is bittersweet. Now that I'm done this book, I can focus on other books that I plan on publishing, and the stress of this book is done. Not that it was too stressful.

But I'm a little sad, because this was my first book that I wrote once my original account got hacked. And I truly love this book, It turned out how I had wanted it to, a happy ending.

I'm happy with the length of this book too, it's nice to have a book that is a reasonable length. I'm proud to say that each chapter is at least 900-ish words. And It really makes me feel complete.

Sometimes I question while I write, and I don't always trust my writing ability. I think I'm reparative and cliche, but in the end, I feel happy doing this, because writing is a perfect escape from the hectic reality of life.

Anyways, as for other books planning to be published soon:

Minecraft Diaries One Shots
(This one is only the ships that I ship, cause I'm stubborn and these are ones that aren't really worth putting on _PhoenixDropped, just cause I have specific ones I want to publish there)

Top Secret Re-write

*Secret project #1*

*Secret project #2*

*Secret project #3*

Don't be too upset about this book being over, there are plenty of more books planned to come from me, and then there's ones that are already out.

I love you all devils, byeeeeeeee.

~ForeverEternity1717